Benefits Of Breast Feeding - Page 3 of 5

I drink milk but I only buy the all natural - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 9:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Breastfeeding - When To Breast Feed
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Benefits Of Breast Feeding - Page 3

Breastfeeding may protect against chronic pain after Caesarean section. Breastfeeding after a Caesarean section (C-section) may help manage pain, with mothers who breastfed their babies for at least two months after the operation three times less likely to experience persistent pain compared to those who breastfed for less than two months, according to new research. Source 8d.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Feeding Breast Benefits

Sugars in human mother's milk are new class of antibacterial agents. A new study has found that sugars in mother's' milk do not just provide nutrition for babies but also help protect them from bacterial infections, making them a new class of antimicrobial agent. Source 7r.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Benefits Of Breast Feeding
A Friend

Benefits Of Breast Feeding Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Being that any species the milk from the mother to the new born is some of the best nutrition for that infant. It does not seem to hard to understand that breast feeding of human children babies is the best thing for them.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Feeding Breast Benefits

No, since this is what our DNA and bodies are programmed for one shouldn't be surprised that mother's milk provides not only nutrients but immunities as well.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Feeding Breast Benefits

Yes you are correct it is what we were designed to do and that is why it is the best. I wonder what society would think if we all drank human milk instead of cows milk?

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If we just did it like it was normal and what we always did then it'd be no big deal. I think we're the only species that drink another species milk… and it's not really that good for us. Especially the crap that is full of hormones we pump in the animals to make them produce. The natural stuff at least isn't bad but the kind full of hormones, terrible.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Benefits Breast Feeding - Page 3

That is why I do not drink milk. I have not drank any milk for many many years now. I dislike the stuff they put in it.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Benefits Breast Feeding Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

I drink milk but I only buy the all natural stuff any more. I specifically look for it to be labeled that it contains no hormones.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Benefits Of Breast Feeding

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,