Michelle Wolf

Michelle Wolf - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st May, 2018 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Michelle Wolf Comedian
29th Apr, 2018 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Michelle Wolf

Michelle Wolf performed at the White House Correspondents dinner with what may consider taking 'jokes' too far. She was very candid and racy talking about private parts often and using a couple of f-bombs. Most were taken aback that she would make fun of the White House Press Secretary's physical appearance. In the beginning she did make it clear that she was just there to do 'jokes' and had no political agenda. What did you think about it?

Image by Erin Nekervis - Source 9d, CC BY-S.A 2.0, Source 7e.

Michelle Wolf
Michelle Wolf (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2018 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Wolf Michelle

She's a comedian and Trump gives lots of stuff to joke around about so I don't think she should be taken seriously but her voice is very irritating.

30th Apr, 2018 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Michelle Wolf Sports & Fashion Music Movies

You get what you asked for. This was Michelle Wolf at her best, it wasn't a comedian meant for politician. The only thing I was surprised about was no one reminding her that it would be live on G-rated television.

30th Apr, 2018 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Wolf Michelle

Michelle Wolf could have done a lot better by focusing on Trump rather than trying to be a backside by saying things about his staff and family.

1st May, 2018 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Wolf Michelle

This was a liberal event and many would have loved Michelle's roasting of the White House and all within it regardless of hurt feelings. What I'm amazed about is Trumps rather quiet take on the matter. I thought he would of come out with a flurry of rants on Michelle Wolf.

> TOPIC: Michelle Wolf

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,