Best Age To Become A Mother

Best Age Mother - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd May, 2018 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Risks of developmental vulnerabilities can be avoided by not having children when you are too young or too old.
Post Date: 1st May, 2018 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Children of youngest and oldest mothers at increased risk of developmental vulnerabilities. Children born to teenage mothers have the highest risk of developmental vulnerabilities at age 5, largely due to social and economic disadvantage, a new study of almost 100,000 school children has found. The risk declines steadily with every additional year of a mother's age up to 30 years, then increases slightly after 35 years and older -- to a level similar to the risk for children born to mothers in their early 20s. Source 1e.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2018 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mother Become Age Best

With people being different and everyone who wants to have children able to do so at a time of their choosing I do not think that one can really say when it the best time. Some people want children when they are in their late teens to early twenties and others wish to wait till they are in their late twenties to early thirties. I guess while science and research will say mid twenties to mid thirties I still think it is up to the person and how they feel it best for them.

2nd May, 2018 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Best Age To Become A Mother Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think your early twenties is a good time but only if you feel you are mature enough. I would only have children if other things were secure: money, home, car, etc. Of course I would want t good father at home, I'm not game to be a single parent.

> TOPIC: Best Age To Become A Mother

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,