Adriane the Hunter

Adriane Hunter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th May, 2018 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 482
Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Adriane the Hunter
A Friend

Adriane the Hunter

I am Adriane. Adriane the Hunter- I was given this name by my father, even though he was not with my mother at the time of my birth. My mother said it meant "engaging darkness"; whether for good or bad I do not know. He never returned home; he must have died in one of the wars. I have grown quickly; I am 16 years old and stand a full 6 feet tall, with a tanned body that some call muscular, most likely from my time spent in the wilderness. I have dark black hair which frames my electric blue eyes. At my coming of age ceremony, I was named "The Hunter"; I want to develop my nature skills, learning the magic that imbues all of existence. I plan on one day becoming the next ruler of kings; in order to achieve this, I will protect the people, fighting back any and all evil forces. It should be known that I love to read, write, and play games; my one flaw may be that I rarely step back from a gaming challenge. Thus, I now begin my path of adventure, to the kingship.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Adriane the Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Adriane

Advisor Description

Danyel is a simple yet pious man, a man who is rarely noticed yet powerful when spoken to. I noticed him following me as I went to purchase my first home late in the afternoon; slightly curious, I approached him, cordially of course, and inquired of him what he would like. Danyel responded in a fashion that shocked me; he was sent by my father to help my mother, as he had heard that she was sick. He had arrived too late. Taken over by pity, he decided that he would care and protect me as my father had asked him to do for my mother. After talking with for a long time, I decided to share my dream for the future; becoming the Ruler of Kings in this world. He seemed joyous that this was my goal; he had prayed to his God for someone who would deliver them from this evil in the land. I believe he is sincere in his want to help me; I only hope that his advice helps me towards my goal.

Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Adriane the Hunter
A Friend

Adriane the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

She would win a beauty competition, standing in the glaring lights of the stage. Glamour and glory were not the objects of her longing however, though her medievel girl strut was of a rare and distinguished breed. This is not to say she would never command a presence; no, many turned towards her, an aura dragging eyes inward like a magnet. A peaceful fire, like one on a winters night, burned in her eyes. They were of a glimmering green, like those persistent emerald blades of life poking through a white covering of snow. The churning passion in them glowed and spread to everything she touched, yet a tranquil surface of calm followed all she did. It was the brightest green of hope and life, covering and soothing deepest sorrows. Her face was smooth, unmarked by the toils of hardship, framed by light whiskey locks lightly kissed by the sun. Its slight curls ebbed and flowed in the wind, its waves like a dark ocean in motion. She wore no glamorous jewelry like the stars of today; only a simple golden necklace, passed down for generations, enclosed her tanned neck. Its tightly interwoven chains clung to her skin, marked by constant rubbing. It was precious; so precious that its true value was unknown to all but her.

> TOPIC: Adriane the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,