Emmeline the Blessed

Emmeline Blessed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th May, 2018 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 493
Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Emmeline the Blessed
A Friend

Emmeline the Blessed

My name is Emmeline. My mother chose this name for its meaning of "work" to signify that my journey will be difficult. I stand at 5'6" and am rather athletic, if not very obviously muscular. I have green eyes, and my hair is long and black. My pale skin and elven features gives me an ethereal appearance. I follow in the footsteps of scholars and magic-users. I wish to assist those that need it, and defend my homeland. To achieve this, I must offer my aid to all that require it. I usually see alliances as beneficial, though that varies depending on the members. I intend to become well-known as a fair and just leader in order to fulfill my destiny as Ruler. Furthermore, I detest evil, and will do everything in my power to control its spread. Therefore, I will begin my adventures.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Emmeline the Blessed
A Friend

Blessed Emmeline

Advisor Description

I met an intriguing woman in the center of town at around midday. She is nearing 35 years and dressed in the traveling clothes of a noblewoman. Upon speaking with her, I learned that Lady Marion had been following me from my home. Our first conversation was pleasant, if a bit awkward. I confess I don't know what to think of having someone watching my actions in secret, though I foresee her being of great help to me as I journey to become Ruler of Kings. I suppose her hopes for me are much the same as my mother's.

Post Date: 25th May, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Emmeline the Blessed
A Friend

Emmeline the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was a kind woman, though she had a small tendency to be strict. She is the one who foresaw my destiny as Ruler of Kings at my birth. She was born into a minor noble family, and wed a Duke, my father. All through my life, she had me trained for my destiny.

> TOPIC: Emmeline the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,