Fausto the Charmer

Fausto Charmer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th May, 2018 - 4:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 495
Post Date: 27th May, 2018 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Fausto the Charmer
A Friend

Fausto the Charmer

I am the one and only, true to my name, Fausto the Charmer. Some may say I have an awfully arrogant air about me, but it is no fault of mine that I am the essence of human beauty! Ohoho I only jest of course. In truth I am but a humble, if not humorous, man. My physical appearance is nothing to laugh at, however. I am of 6'2" stature with a well built body. Not muscular per say, but one that has the muscles of a man who would do many laboring tasks on the regular. I have long waist-length, chestnut colored hair and deep hazel green eyes. My skin is a golden brown, passed down to me by my deceased, may her soul rest in peace, mother. I wish to live a life of chance encounters and adventure. I do not yet know who or what I will become in the future, but nothing less the best will be acceptable. Thus, now I delve into my path in life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2018 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Fausto the Charmer
A Friend

Charmer Fausto

Advisor Description

Kiren, my beloved friend! We were but wee lads when we first encountered each other. I often felt as if I was being watched as a child and one day I chose to confirm my suspicions, I surely should have used more caution but to the good graces of my buttocks, I refused to listen to my mind. My childhood curiosity would have been the end of me if it were not for my quick wit and my dear friend. I ran out of my home when no one was looking and into the crowded streets of the red-light district. I carefully hid myself behind a wench's frilly dress and waited for my suspicious onlooker to approach! I must have looked like a child playing with my friend because the wench simply laughed and helped keep me out of sight. Frantic footsteps quickly approached the area in which I had disappeared, I heard a small voice ask, "Miss, miss, have you seen my friend, a boy with brown hair, pass by here? I've lost sight of him!" The wench laughed as I launched myself from behind her frills and onto my suspicious stalker. "Aha! So it is you!" I smugly yelled at him. If anyone else could have seen Kiren's face. He looked as if the ghost of his deceased father had come back to haunt him! He was so nervous to have been caught but after a few fleeting moments of his stumbling awkwardness, we ended up teasing each other. He was truthful with me and told me my mother was paying him, a boy from the slums, to keep an eye on me. Although at first he thought little of me, he began to notice just what a perfect human I really was. Since then we've been tied to the hip. I do not know where I'd be today if it wasn't for my obviously less groomed, but still charm-filled and mischievous friend. I love my dear friend and I do hope that he feels the same towards me. Anything else and I'd surely crumble into a deep pit of despair. I'd have to start living with at least three barrels of ale a day! That is not something I would like to have. My perfected image would crumble into lumps of fat! Oh, the horror.

> TOPIC: Fausto the Charmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,