+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 494
27th May, 2018 - 6:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick the Duke

Cedrick, stands 5 foot, 8 inches tall, has an olive, tan complexion.
His build is slim, and athletic, has hazel colored eyes, with dark brown wavy hair.

Loyal, shows respect to authorities. Keeps physically fit with the Lords knights, and soldiers, in training.

However, has a greater ambition, in becoming a ruler of kings. But first taking steps that would lead him, to become a Duke.

In an effort, to expand his knowledge, has sought wisdom, and teachings from Druids. Seeking more esoteric, and mental pursuits.

He believes alliances, are essential for him to achieve his goal, of being a ruler of kings. Which, starts with showing respect and kindness to those less fortunate, in life.

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2018 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Duke Cedrick

Advisor Description

Dekrun, befriended young Cedrick, in the barracks. Cedrick, often helped the soldiers, by polishing their armor. One day, Dekrun decided to give the young boy Cedrick, some lessons in swordsmanship.

Cedrick, was a bit to young, to officially join, and the Captain frowned upon such privaledges with the lad. One day, the Lords Physician asked for some assistance, for the soldiers had suffered heavy casualties, from battle.
Cedrick, already known by the men was allowed to attend one of the men, in a tent, who was injured.

To, his shock he saw that the wounded soldier, was Dekrun. He assisted the Physician, who administered healing. When, Dekrun had seen that it was Cedrick, at his bedside, he was well pleased.
Dekrun, from that day took it upon himself to be Cedrick's advisor. He told him, that he will help him to achieve his goals.

29th May, 2018 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick the Duke Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Greetings Dekrun,

The towns tavern, hath giving me opportunity to test my reflex skill, with some success.
It hath been a while now. I have visited Lady Fluke, at the Palace of Parody, and was given a quest. However I think I be lacking in, the bash and hardy skill. Therefore hath been near death, but given a second chance. It means will have to go back again and complete the task, when better prepared.

I will also need to learn how to effectively use a sword, in combat, but first need to go up a level.
Hence, Lady Fluke, may be of assistance in this regard.
The good news, is that I have found work, teaching my leathercraft skills, to the prisoners, in prison.
But, my journey, to becoming a ruler of kings, shall start by taking smaller steps.
I hope, this letter finds you well, and in good spirits.

Regards

Your friend.
Cedrick.

30th May, 2018 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Duke Cedrick

Reflections on your mother

I miss my mother very much, she was a wise woman respected and well liked in the community.
That fateful day, I remember, for my mother had asked me to go into the market to purchase fruit and vegtables.
She, meanwhile had been to the local butcher, to purchase some mutton.
She, had crossed the road, then suddenly a horse drawn cart had come arround the corner.
It was moving to fast they said, and your mother, was trampled to death.
I mourned her loss, but was then taken under the wing of a master Leathercrafter.
There, I learnt the trade of working with leather, and learnt plenty.
My mother, always taught me, to treat others, especially those less fortunate with compassion and respect.

1st Jun, 2018 - 11:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Duke Cedrick

Most beautiful lady of Cedrick

Today, I came across the most beautiful lady while working at the prison, teaching the prisoners carpentry. She seemed like an Aristocrat, she wore a fine dress, like silk, her dark brown wavy hair, shoulder length.
I thought to myself, who has she come to see, I wish it were me?
I felt slightly sweaty, and found that I couldn't concentrate on the task at hand. My eyes were distracted taking in her voluptuous form, her curves exaggerated by her tight fighting dress.

Lightly tanned, she looked like she preferred the outdoors, then I noticed a short sword in its scabbard.
Then thought to myself, she can defend herself so it seems. Who is this woman?

3rd Jun, 2018 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick the Duke

Silver the War Dog joins the Adventure Party of Cedrick

Today, I have gained an ally and a loyal friend. He is a war dog, who had seemed to have lost his owner, a soldier in battle. As I was helping to bind the wounds of many, assisting the royal physician, that day the dog seemed lost and hungry.
I befriended the dog, and fed him, the dog looked to me as though I were its friend. The dog had a mixture, of silvery white, and black short hair.

I called him Silver, and considered him to be a loyal companion, and I vowed that I would look after him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2018 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick Duke

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

What can I say about our fair Lady Fluke, from the palace of parody. She is talented and witty, yet shows wisdom and humility.
With blue, eyes and red luscious lips, gold ear rings, and breasts like melons.
Her pink, flowing gown compliments her appearance.

4th Jun, 2018 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick Duke Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

Dear Dekrun,
I hope this letter, finds you doing well. I encountered this strange angelic-like creature in town. After which, I lost all track of time, even eating, and sleeping all became a blur.
I discovered, I could do more, extensive trainning, working as a Leathercrafter in the prison. It was continuous, but I wasn't getting tired.
I learned new skills, finnally you will be happy, I even had opportunity to learn how to use a sword.

Although, I've leveled up, and lady Fluke could do no more for me, I discovered I was still weak. I think, my body needs rest now. I pray that I will be a ruler of kings one day, and that you will be proud of me.

Cedrick.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Cedrick the Duke

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,