Dragon the Wanderer II

Dragon Wanderer Ii - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st May, 2018 - 8:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 497
29th May, 2018 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Dragon the Wanderer II

I am Dragon and I was given this name because of the freedom that the mystical being represents. I am 6 feet 3 inches tall with a fairly muscular body, even though there's still a bit of fat around the edges. I have dark red hair with deep red eyes. My tanned skin and rough appearance in general makes me unique. I see myself as one who follows blacksmiths and travelers. I want to explore this vast world, as well as, making weapons/armor. I generally view alliances as potential to assist one another and help each other with goals. I believe connections and knowledge is power. I intend to learn about the entire world and gain appreciation form the ground up in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that even thought I'm willing to help others, I will not do so selflessly, as there is always a way to reward someone albeit knowledge, a promise, or even just gold. Thus I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2018 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

II Wanderer Dragon

Advisor Description

I walked into the tavern early in the morning to get myself food and a place to stay in this new place when I felt a pair of eyes stare at me in what felt like recognition. I could not find the source so I went to a table to sit down as I waited for the food to come to me. The same eyes found there way on me as the food was brought and recognized they belong to this wench. She approached with blazing red hair and clear blue eyes wearing the taverns maid uniform that amplifies her already ample bosom.
"My name's Isabella," The wench whispered next to my ear, "You may not remember but ye mother helped me a ways back. I am sorry to hear of her passing and I was never able to repay her kindness. I hear by swear my loyalty for you for my life saved is now yours."
"Doesn't matter where and how my life takes me, whether I turn into a devil or am revered as a saint, you will be with me then," Dragon suspiciously whispered back.
"Of course, by my honor of my name my debt to her is my life and now that I cannot pass that back to her it now falls to you, her next of kin," She grinned, "Now enjoy your meal, I'll be seeing you!"
She was gone almost as fast as she appeared, but now the food was here and I start devouring the meal. It seems that if what she's saying is true I can you her as a source of information on others and things in the area to help me along. She even has very attractive qualities which makes men flock to her, even I contemplate if I can get her to share a bed.
However, she seems to have even higher hopes for me to change this world and wants to be next to me when it happens. It seems suspicious that she came at this time.

29th May, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Dragon the Wanderer II Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

The sunlight raising during the dawn
With the gracefulness of a swan
This beauty stands before the crowd
With the features that she is so proud
Her angelic skin reflected form the sun
Reminding us there is only one
Unique even among the most beautiful
That others try to stand up next to her is shameful.

29th May, 2018 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

II Wanderer Dragon

Most beautiful lady of Dragon

The glimmer of dark purple hair off the sun caught my eye, and I found my myself infatuated with her already. Her black tank top could not cover her extremely ample bosom and her outfit was finished with a black cloak from the waist down and her black high knee boots. She seemed very out of place for this town and even more so when I caught her eye. She brushed aside her bangs that covered her right eye to show 2 deep purple eyes that seemed to pierce my very soul. Taking a better look at her facial features also revealed her purple lipstick and sharp chin and small ears which were visible because her hair was in a ponytail. I caught myself almost gasping for air as her beauty struck me perplexed in what to do. She winked at me and with a turn and her cloak floating through the air she vanished into the crowd where she was supposed to have stuck out like a sore thumb.

29th May, 2018 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

II Wanderer Dragon

Vicious the War Dog joins the Adventure Party of Dragon

Vicious is what I named him after I saw him leave an attacker in a incapacitated state covered in his own blood. I first met Vicious in a dark corner I almost missed him if it weren't for his piercing red eyes, almost the same as mine, that contrast with his pitch black fur. It wasn't short nor thick but the was the color of the night almost as it was a shadow itself. I gave him a meal as he looked on the verge of death and eventually started following me after I kept feeding him.

29th May, 2018 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Dragon the Wanderer II

Dragon the Wanderer is raised. I, Wanderer of my own castle, do liveth again. I have been given a second chance. I awoke again for the 1st time. I am in awe by it. I felt like it was a mythology. I shall aim for better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2018 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Dragon Wanderer II

Dragon the Wanderer Lives!. A title of Wanderer did not protecteth me from my 2nd astounded death. No more must mine end in view bring me to this point.

31st May, 2018 - 8:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Dragon Wanderer II Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Dragon the Wanderer is raised. I, Dragon, liveth for the 3rd version of mine lost in wonder self. Change the reason for being and I shall changeth the outcome.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dragon the Wanderer II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,