Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Jun, 2018 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

The Amphitheater Tavern is located within ROK II. The athletic heroes come from all over to learn skills from the guild and then have juices from the small Tavern. Here you can have some friendly chat with other patrons (Characters). In order to participate in Amphitheater Tavern Talk you must have a Character in ROK II and proceed to the Amphitheater Tavern in Anglesey to add your input there. It will then show here. Only in Character writing will be accepted. No off topic or out of Character will be accepted.

Note: NPC (Non-Player Character) input will not be shown here but can be seen in the Amphitheater Tavern.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2018 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

A large glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice, now that is not something I have seen in other taverns.

6th Jun, 2018 - 10:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Krusten is surprised they know her name maybe its from that time learning how to play Nine Men's Morris with the tavern's instructor. She considers the new challenge of lifting and decides to do it. "Come on then… I will have a go."

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2018 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Krusten accepted. Krusten uses her knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Krusten uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 18 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 43 experience points.

6th Jun, 2018 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

"Good day" says the old man entering the Amphitheater's Tavern. "I was told I could get fresh juice here or was that fer the athletes only?" Without waiting for a reply he shrugs and leaves.

6th Jun, 2018 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter recognizes an old friend, "Fancy seeing you here and winning already. I also noticed the strange old man that pops in, asks a question and then leaves."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jun, 2018 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

"Yes, seeing you here already comes as no surprise but the old man is entertaining. What amazes me is how he gets around, he looks like he can hardly open the door to the tavern."

6th Jun, 2018 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

"Right you are my lady. I was expecting to see you here given your reputation as a skilled adventurer. I knew you would not pass up on the guilds and what they have to offer."

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (47) »

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,