Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1550 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2023 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

Drax the General

I, am Drax. I was given this name because of my ambition to conquer and rule the world. I am at the age of 16 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the General because Strategy and resourcefullness in combat

I was born a Human because my parents were humans.My Mother Is A great warrior and My Father is Briliant tactitian and Strategist

I stand 6 feet tall with a muscular body. I have blond hair with Small brown eyes.My white skin and Good looking appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows Strategist General. I want to build a huge army to conquer and rule the human race by first conquering our Village in My current Kingdom. I generally view alliances as a tool for my dominace

I intend to do conquer village and kingdoms in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I value Loyalty above else and I will not Bow down to any man Thus, I now start this path towards Conquest.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2023 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

General Drax

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Gold

This was my father most sacred treasure.Before He died He said that this gold ring is a gift from a warlord in the north after he helped him secure its throne.I going to gamble and take my luck to test .I going to the north find this warlord and use him to build an army loyal only tome.HE NEEDS TO PAY FOR MY FATHERS KINDNESS.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2023 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

Drax the General Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Robert was my father loyal friend.My Father helped him once that secure His sit until now.He often visit and teach me anything he learned.After my fathers Death He bacame a Father figure to me.He bow to Helped me Become a warlord in anyway he can.Hes willing to lend me money and advised for enternity.I willing to use him as a tool for my regime.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2023 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

General Drax

ROME Kingdom of Drax

The city of wonder,power and Wealth.A northern kingdom with a huge army capable of conquering The North.Founded by Me.I will make A peacefull And yet Grim to my Enemies.Those Who appose me will learn the true meaning of pain.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2023 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

General Drax

Drax the General is raised. I, Drax, have died but am alive again! It may be the 1st time, but I shall conquer this destiny of fate even if it be the one hundredth time!

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2023 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

Drax the General

The Magician Skill is now one of the skills I am proficient at doing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2023 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

Drax General

The Plebeian Language Skill is now one of the skills I am proficient at doing.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2023 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

Drax General Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Deity of Drax

God of the Demon and ruler of the underworld.He will grant power to those wo seek it but with a great payment attached.He control Life and death.He command vast armies of demons and satyr.Hes a definition Of fear.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Drax the General

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,