Dinesh D'Souza

Dinesh D' Souza - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Jun, 2018 - 1:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Dinesh D' souza Politician, author, filmmaker
Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dinesh D'Souza

Trump tweets he will give full pardon to Dinesh D'Souza. President Donald Trump announced unexpectedly Thursday that he was granting a full pardon to Dinesh D'Souza, the conservative author and filmmaker who pleaded guilty to violating federal campaign finance laws in 2014. He was indicted earlier that year on charges that he illegally used straw donors to contribute to Republican Senate candidate Wendy Long in New York in 2012. "Will be giving a Full Pardon to Dinesh D'Souza today. He was treated very unfairly by our government!" Trump tweeted. Ref. CNN

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Dinesh D'Souza
Dinesh D'Souza (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Dinesh D'Souza
A Friend

DSouza Dinesh

While I believe what he did was immoral and illegal it is up to the president to pardon a person. This does not mean I will support Dinesh D'Souza in any manner as I believe he will do something similar again.

31st May, 2018 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Dinesh D'Souza History & Civil Business Politics

This is just the Republicans getting their boys back home after doing all the dirty work.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

DSouza Dinesh

Discussion on The Roots Of Obama's Rage authored by Dinesh D'S.ouza.

> TOPIC: Dinesh D'Souza

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,