Darion the Warrior

Darion Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st May, 2018 - 8:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 492
31st May, 2018 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bigtaff
(+)

Darion the Warrior

I am Darion and I was given this name because it is the name of my great grandfather. I stand six feet tall with a muscular body. I have a blond mohawk. My tanned skin is from working in my families fields growing up. I see myself as one who follows the path of the blade. I want to become the best I can be. I generally view alliances as a good thing as long as my allies are good people. I intend to do my best in all matters in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards my next chapter in life.

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2018 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bigtaff
(+)

Warrior Darion

Advisor Description

We met when Captain Jasos gave me weapons training as a favor to my father.
It was a cordial affair but Jasos was impressed with my work ethic and thirst for knowledge.
I feel he is watching me to see if it is worth bringing me under his wing more directly at some point.
I am hoping to increase my martial skills and possibly use his connections to my advantage.

> TOPIC: Darion the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,