Roland Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Jun, 2018 - 3:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 499
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2018 - 8:40am / Post ID: #

Roland the Knight
A Friend

Roland the Knight

I was given the name Roland by my mother. She said it reminded her of the land we live in. She would have been proud; I now stand at 68.27 inches tall with a muscular body. With Blond hair, big blue eyes, tan skin, and a rough appearance I stand out in the crowd. I am an aspiring knight. I swore an oath, to fight for peace and I shall do so by fighting for those whom I believe is right. But before I can do so, I need to find a cause worthy to fight for. I view alliances as a way to achieve peace, through alliances people will understand each other and learn to let go of hate. To become a champion, I must first win the hearts of my people, then and only then can I act as its sword. It should be known that I will not fight without a good reason, every action I take I shall do so for the people. Thus, I now start this path of victory.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2018 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Roland the Knight
A Friend

Knight Roland

Advisor Description

Astrofo and I met in the forest of the Town. It was morning, I was practicing swordsmanship with my mentor when I saw the bushes in the side move. Then a child came out of the bushes, he wore rags and was bleeding everywhere I could see. Then the boy looked up, and a look of fear appear on his features before he fainted. My trainer and I moved the boy to my home and got a doctor to fix him up. I left soon after to continue my training. Though next the next we met was strange, I was practicing swordplay when I felt a pair of eyes following my movements. I looked to the side and saw Astrofo staring right at me, I stepped up to him and he stumbled back trying to get away from me. I calmed him down and we both spent time learning about one another. I found out that he was a slave before escaping and stumbling upon me and he learned that I was an aspiring knight who plans to be a champion for the people. The more time we spent with each other, the more we grew and understand each others ambition. He wanted to live a fulfilling life, while I wanted to fight for the weak. A few months after I had saved Astrofo, he became my best friend. He worked hard, moving around constantly, learning many different skills from the people of the town. He was a jack of all trades and a master of none. It was only after he acquired all those skills did he worked his nerve and came to me to swear his loyalty. He said that he hopes to help me my dreams and create a land where people would be truly free.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2018 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Roland the Knight
A Friend

Roland the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Roland the Knight Lives!. I, Knight of my own castle, do liveth again. I have been given a second chance. This be a day dream, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be entranced.

> TOPIC: Roland the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,