Vicious the Assassin

Vicious Assassin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2018 - 1:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 500
3rd Jun, 2018 - 11:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Vicious the Assassin

I am Vicious and I was given this name because survival is priority. I stand 6 foot 1 inch tall with a muscular body. I have dark red hair followed by my clear red eyes. My tan skin and shadowy appearance helps me blend in to my surroundings. I see myself as one who follows the dark side of things as being nice has no place around me. I want to crush the lords and the system for their abandonment of the lower people by becoming an assassin. I view alliance as ways to gain the upper hand or information sharing as that can either kill you or get you killed. I intend to establish fear and uncertainty among those to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I will survive at almost all costs. Thus I now start this path towards bloodshed.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2018 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Assassin Vicious

Advisor Description

It was the dark of night which is the best time to scout out the towns alleyways and getaways without too many questions. When I when down the alleyway next to the brothel I was met but a beautiful dark elf. She had stunning dark blue hair and piercing green eyes wearing a certainly fanciable dress like she just satisfied only one of the best of clients. I was very suspicious because this was way out of the context of ordinary, yet was not in the slightest scared.
"I have been watching you," The prostitute explained, "My names Isabella. I am hear to further your goals and needs and all they aspire to be." She gives a quick wink at the end.
"Whatever do you mean," I tried to ask acting clueless.
"Oh, I know you want to turn this world head over heels and I can help offer that. I in particular like a little blood on the side as well."
She seems very enthusiastic about the idea. She walks toward me and as she paces by she slips a note in my hand and goes back into the brothel. "I will be here to help. I have great expectations." the note says. While very suspicious that she's knows that much you feel as if she would be a valuable asset. I would even see myself one day wanted to put her well known skills to the test.

3rd Jun, 2018 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Vicious the Assassin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

The beauty and vastness of her eyes
Are only matched by the deep blue skies.
Everywhere she goes there's an upheaval
Because no matter where you look there's no equal
She walks throughout town with such grace
There's no choice but to embrace
The aura which commands such superiority
Gives here that much priority
Nay through the land no one can match
There was no one in the world more worth to catch.

3rd Jun, 2018 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Assassin Vicious

Breath of life comes to Vicious the Assassin. I, Assassin of my own castle, do liveth again. I have been given a second chance. I awoke again for the 1st time. I am astounded by it. I felt like it was a world of the middle ages. I shall ambition for better.

3rd Jun, 2018 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Assassin Vicious

Vicious the Assassin is raised. I was mesmerized when for the 2nd resurrection. Maybe it is part of reality of tears. With cause in mind things must changeth.

3rd Jun, 2018 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Vicious the Assassin

The Resurrection of Vicious the Assassin. I had motive but lost sight of it. For the 3rd time I suffereth a final fate within this fumes of fancy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2018 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Vicious Assassin

Most beautiful lady of Vicious

As I was making my rounds in the market, I saw a flash of dark purple hair under this women's hood. I was immediately attracted to it as my interest peaked disregarding all caution signs screaming in my head. I got closer and closer and for a moment it seems fate had parted the crowd the moment she looked at me and I was entranced. Her hood was covering her dark purple hair and it's bangs were covering her right eye while the other eye looked directly at me with its piercing purple gaze. I then precede to look over what she was wearing and even her big black cloak could not fully cover her extremely ample bosom. She was complimented by a slender figure of which I was only able to tell because as she turned the wind started blowing to outline a bit more of her features. Then she vanished almost as if the encounter had never happened and had left me in a dreamily state wondering if I would see her again.

3rd Jun, 2018 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Vicious Assassin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Relation Description

I see her beautiful crimson red hair pulled back into a ponytail and her piercing purple eyes. With her hair pulled back I see that she has pointed ears that points to her being an elf. She has a smooth jawline and her features are extremely angular followed with a small nose and tilted eyes toward her nose. Her body is well tanned almost to the point of brown yet not quite there. She flaunts her extremely slender figure with an unbelievable ample bosom with should not exist with the contradictory of her figure. She has the assets and knows it, but keeps her distance almost as if teasing all that see her.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Vicious the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,