Dorne the Enchanter

Dorne Enchanter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 9:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 498
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2018 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Dorne the Enchanter
A Friend

Dorne the Enchanter

I was born small and, even as I grew, I stayed relatively when compared to the other of my same age. This might as well have painted a target on my back because I was used as practice for those wishing to prey on the weak. But, my mind was not weak. What I lacked in physical strength, I made up for with a clever wit. My small stature did allow for me to become nimble, to help escape my enemies as they would chase me through the city. I would run like the wind itself and use any resource available to me in an effort to evade them.

Eventually, I reached the age where my mental abilities were finally noticed and appreciated by someone. A mentor found me and took me under his wing, an ancient of the arcane arts. He say the spark in me and sought to cultivate into something that could be used and controlled. I finally found somewhere where I belonged and felt at home. I had a voracious hunger for learning and consumed all the information I could while under his tutelage. I found that this power was worth all the years of suffering that I had to go through and I now was learning a power that far exceeded the might that the body could provide.

He was a kind man, training me that my gift was to be used wisely and not abused for material gain. I would smile and nod, but there was a burning hunger for power within me. I wanted to rise above the others show them that I had not forgotten about them while I was away for my studies. I would plan and scheme for ways that I could use what I learned to rise to power.

But I knew that time was till a long ways off and that I would require the help of others in my path, so I learned to speak with a silver tongue, knowing that I could achieve more with sweetness than raw conflict It was with this in mind that I set out on my path to glory.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2018 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Dorne the Enchanter
A Friend

Enchanter Dorne

Advisor Description

At the end of of a long day of work, I decided to meet with Joren, my old childhood friend. We were inseparable, even though we were drastically different. While I pursued the ways of a scribe, he chose to be that of a hired sword. It would be easy to think that someone of his massive size would be dull-witted, but you would be wrong. He was a avid lover of reading and we would be often seen having debates over what we had read over drinks. But this time, the topic of conversation was more serious. Once we get our drinks and a table that is relatively private, I open up about what I had seen. I explained to him that I had discovered that someone had been secretly watching me and was confused by why anyone would have an interest in tracking a scribe that was of no importance.

He mulled this over, deep in thought, as he took a deep drink from his flagon, "I do not know why someone would consider you a worthy target but I intend to find out." "I will reach out to some of my sources of information and see if there is anyone who had shown interest in hiring someone to keep an eye on you. In the meantime, I suggest that you be on your guard and try not to let your guard down"

I nodded and went on to change the topic to more light-hearted things, but the watcher was never far from my mind.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Dorne the Enchanter
A Friend

Dorne the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

My days seemed to be filled with learning as of late and while I was eager to soak up everything that my teachers had to offer, I was dismayed that it was so hard to find work apart from working for the town hall, which would consume much of my time. I took the chance on one of my breaks to arrange a meeting with Joren. It felt like it had been an eternity since we last spent time together but I knew that was likely due to the tedium of my lessons. He was able to give me some words of encouragement over some ales at the tavern.

"You are on the right path," he said. "Do not dismay, for each one of these lessons are but a stepping stone on the road to greatness and it will pay off if you are diligent in your studies."

While this did not help my current situation much, I was pleased to hear these words from the man that I respected so much. Perhaps there was some truth to it. I thanked him for his time and finished my drink and conversation before heading back to my studies.

> TOPIC: Dorne the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,