Video Games That Made You Cry

Video Games Cry - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 8th Aug, 2022 - 1:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2018 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Did you ever play a video game that made you cry?

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2018 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Cry You That Games Video

The Last of Us. It didn't exactly make me cry but I got misty eyed. Aside from violence, nudity, profane language and drug use, I never really put much thought behind game ratings until The Last of Us. The game was so intense and you become so invested emotionally in it's cast, I was left feeling like it was the only "Mature" game I'd ever played.

Seriously, highly recommended.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Video Games That Made You Cry Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Final fantasy x without a doubt. Their were so many emotional moments and the ending had me crying like a baby!

1st Aug, 2021 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

Cry You That Games Video

Final Fantasy XV. It is one of the few games where the lead character has to die. But to know about it beforehand and to farewell his companions is one of the most emotionally laden cut-scenes I have ever witnessed.

28th Sep, 2021 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

Cry You That Games Video

My vote has to go for Last of Us I and II as well. It's impossible not to think of that series when someone asks this question.

To add another one: Detroit Become Human really moved me as well.

28th Sep, 2021 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

I think that the video game that made me cry was the veil. It is a special game. I love the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2022 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Video Games That You Cry

Spiritfarer, it has easily made many cry, including me.

A game whose main character Stella becomes a "Spiritfarer", whose job is to ferry spirits of the deceased to the afterlife. Described as 'an indie management sim and sandbox action game', the real strength is in the characters and how emotional the game can get. Including, among other characters an old hedgehog with dementia. I want to fully play and complete the game when I have the chance for a while.

What Remains of Edith Finch was also a very good and emotional game.

Ori and the Blind Forest, another fantastic, beautiful, and heart-tugging game.

8th Aug, 2022 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Video Games That You Cry Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Final fantasy series on every ending. That also includes FFIV online. Damn those ninja cutting onions, they alwayd get me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Video Games That Made You Cry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,