Eating Or Drinking While Playing Video Games - Page 2 of 4

I would fall into the category of eating before - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
28th Dec, 2019 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Eating Or Drinking While Playing Video Games - Page 2

Yeah, admittedly I tend to keep some sort of food on hand to snack on while gaming, as well something to drink to keep me from getting thirsty. Especially since when focusing on a game you may lose track of time, thus not getting up to get a drink or eat.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2019 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Games Video Playing Drinking Eating

I always multitask while I am playing games (Or usually at least). So I do eat sometimes while I am playing as otherwise I would not always have time to play games. And if I do eat then it is usually a meal.

29th Dec, 2019 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Eating Or Drinking While Playing Video Games Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Some of the most fun you can ever have is playing games with friends whilst getting responsibly intoxicated. Provided someone is willing to cook and provide healthy food, it is an opportunity for an inexpensive night of fun.

29th Dec, 2019 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Games Video Playing Drinking Eating

I don't think about eating or drinking while playing a video game because I see those as slowing me down. What I do is either eat before or pause when I get hungry and when I'm done then I go back.

12th Jan, 2020 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Games Video Playing Drinking Eating

Well of course, how intently you need to focus on a game will likely prevent you eating as you play. Yet during slower moments or when a game is loading I could see time to do such.

12th Jan, 2020 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Eating Or Drinking While Playing Video Games

Eat well before and you won't be hungry during any game. If you eat bad then you will always be hungry gaming or not.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2020 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Eating Drinking Playing Video Games - Page 2

Things like a chocolate bar, a few skittles and nuts don't make anything messy and a quick bite or chew makes the difference.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Eating Or Drinking While Playing Video Games
A Friend

Eating Drinking Playing Video Games Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

I would fall into the category of eating before or after, although I don't mind a bit of water nearby.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Eating Or Drinking While Playing Video Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,