Which Video Game Made You Addicted - Page 2 of 3

During childhood for me it was legend of mana - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 15th Sep, 2023 - 11:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
23rd Mar, 2021 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Which Video Game Made You Addicted - Page 2

This is a GREAT question man! For me it has to be legend of Zelda or Pokemon on the Gameboy advanced.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2021 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Addicted You Game Video Which

The first and last game ever that made me addicted was Minecraft, when I was a kid. Now, I don't even have enough time to be addicted to games.

30th Jul, 2021 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

Which Video Game Made You Addicted Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I had several of the Game and Watch consoles which some would argue were the first portable handheld games. This would've been back in the mid 80s.

27th Sep, 2021 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Addicted You Game Video Which

I would have to say Ruler of Kings. It seems to keep me busy and in trouble with real life. I get so caught up on what I am doing in the game. I think I am addicted.

Post Date: 18th May, 2022 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Which Video Game Made You Addicted
A Friend

Addicted You Game Video Which

A game that I got really addicted to was League of Legends, I would spend the rest of my time after school playing League of Legends that I would sleep at 11 PM just because I wanted to get a higher rank than before, and I would be in front of a computer for 12 hours just playing and playing.

29th May, 2022 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Which Video Game Made You Addicted

It's kind of embarrassing to say but for me it's World of Warcraft. I really got into maxing my character out. And then I got responsible in my guild, so I had to do a lot of raids and other stuff. I had people relying on me and for some reason I was putting the people in the game ahead of the people I had in real life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2022 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Which Video Game You Addicted - Page 2

During childhood it was pokemon, famicom games, final fantasy, twisted metal and a lot other games during the ps1 era.

15th Sep, 2023 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Which Video Game You Addicted Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

During childhood for me it was legend of mana it also the game that keep motivating me to read English dictionary due to how confusing some of the mini quest are and my lack of understanding of baby talk or lisp make me need to puzzling what they are talking to the point somehow I understand English without it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Which Video Game Made You Addicted

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,