Weaker Video Game Characters

Weaker Video Game Characters - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th Nov, 2021 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

Which video game character do you think is too weak for the game's story and should be made stronger?

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2018 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Characters Game Video Weaker

Any character in the Dark Souls franchise. You are so squishy in those games no matter what character you choose to play as.

3rd Dec, 2019 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

Weaker Video Game Characters Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I think Lulu in final fantasy x. I would of liked to know a lot more about her and her background. Also wishing she played more of a part in the main storyline.

28th Dec, 2019 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Now hear be out… but characters like Sonic and Mario. Though admittedly more in the sense that unless you have magic rings, a power up or other such thing, you die instantly just by bumping into the wrong thing. Even merely touching an enemy, as they seemingly go through you like wet tissue paper.

28th Dec, 2019 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

This is more to do with leveling then weak character. But in Assassin creed (Specifically Odyssey) everything levels with you so you never get past the point where common foot solders deal real damager to you.

28th Dec, 2019 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

This is less the character not being strong and more how they level the enemies. But some of the Assassin creed games (Specifically Odyssey, but I think some of the others had this) everything levels with your character so you never get beyond the potent that every random individual enemy bandit or soldier can do some damage to you before you manage to dispatch them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2019 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

I would advise being careful in double posting, at least in the past. The Admin was always pretty strict when it comes to such, though apart from one of the posts being deleted, its a little late for this to be fixed now.

16th Nov, 2021 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Weaker Video Game Characters Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Dark souls, bloodborne, and sekiro all come to mind but the weakness leads to greater reward when they do overcome it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Weaker Video Game Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,