Sparrowhawk the Wanderer - Page 2 of 2

The Resurrection of Sparrowhawk the Wanderer. - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jun, 2018 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 504
12th Jun, 2018 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Sparrowhawk the Wanderer - Page 2

Breath of life comes to Sparrowhawk the Wanderer. I, Sparrowhawk, liveth for the 3rd version of mine surprised self. Change the reason for being and I shall changeth the outcome.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2018 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Wanderer Sparrowhawk

No one shall lay low Sparrowhawk the Wanderer. I seek redemption for mine evils, it is mine 4th falling from the aspiration I should have.

12th Jun, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Sparrowhawk the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Sparrowhawk the Wanderer. Mine surprised 5th awakening. Was it a medieval world. I need to changeth mine aim.

12th Jun, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Page 2 Wanderer Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk the Wanderer is raised. Be it known to all that Sparrowhawk the Wanderer hath returned in the 6th resurrection.

12th Jun, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Wanderer Sparrowhawk

The Resurrection of Sparrowhawk the Wanderer. How can mine transgressions leave me with my 7th death to carry me downward astonished in this dark vision? It is mine lack of motive.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sparrowhawk the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,