Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 509
11th Jun, 2018 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Mortem the Rogue

I am Mortem and I was given this name to give death to thy enemies. I am known as a rogue because when I'm seen it's always as if there's an underlying reason for me doing something.

I stand 6 feet 1 inch tall with a thin ripped body. I have black straight hair that drops too my shoulders that hide my pointed ears to hide my heritage as an elf and bangs that cover my right eye. The deep piercing red eyes and my dark brown skin with a dark appearance gives me an unique look.

I see myself as one who follows rogues. I want to hold a huge seat in the underground if not control it completely by slowly working my way into deep connections. I view alliances as a means to an end, potential allies and yet potential betrayers.

I intend to have a corrupt foothold in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that even though I'm wiling to do almost anything to achieve my goals, I will stand by those who leave their faith in me.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2018 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Rogue Mortem

Advisor Description

I had just gotten into town with plenty of daylight and I went looking around to see if I could find any reliable source of information and the best place of information on how this place works out is the brothel. As I enter a certain female with bright red hair styled fancy enough to make nobles jealous was approaching me. She wore a dark purple corset and gown all the way to her ankles spouting purple high heels. She was staring at me with her bright blue eyes already beckoning me to come to her.
"My name be Desirae and I knew your first stop would be here," she leads me to a corner booth to where we could speak in private, "I know of thou's mission and would love to offer thy services. For I like an interesting man who wants to shake up the world, even if its not in the nicest way.
She leaves me to my booth alone perplexed at the meeting, though I kept my face stone. Extremely suspicious she was and a bit unnerving that she knows so much, yet a powerful ally in the making and perhaps maybe a bit more.

11th Jun, 2018 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Mortem the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Thou has bueaty unbeknownst the world
Much to mens dismay they lay curled
Wrapped in her finger in a trance
Stuck on her palm in a dance
Thou hair has curls only matched
By the waves of the sea
And the lips makes thee breath be snatched
As well as eyes one can only hope to see
For thou beauty is on anohter plane of existence
Leaves men with incomprhensable persistance
Met with a definite wall between them
Only leaves themselves to condemn.

11th Jun, 2018 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Rogue Mortem

Most beautiful lady of Mortem

For thy could only bask in the presence of dark aura this women gave off. It was brilliant that enveloped me before I even saw her face. She had dark purple hair pulled back into a ponytail with 2 bangs sprouting on both sides of her head and dark purple piercing eyes that seems to look down into my soul. She had pointed ears, indicating her elf nature, dark skin and a very angular face with sharp features. Her face also supported by purple eyeliner and purple lipstick. Then thy looked down her extremely fit yet thin body supported by a extraordinary ample bosom that was very contradictory to her figure. She was wearing a black corset and gown down to her ankles that slit from the knees down to show off her black high boots.

12th Jun, 2018 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Rogue Mortem

Relation Description

Upon walking out the tavern after breakfast I see a glimpse of a beautiful women. She had dark purple hair pulled back into a ponytail yet her bangs covered one eye. Her face structure was very sharp and skin dark matched with her pointed ears almost as if she was a dark elf. As she walked by she flashed me a smirk with her piercing purple eyes backed with purple eyeliner and lipstick almost as if she knew I loved the color. She was wearing a black tank top that could barely hold in her remarkable ample bosom, followed with a cloak form the waist down that covered her black knee high boots flaunting her bottom as she knew I was staring.

12th Jun, 2018 - 1:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Mortem the Rogue

Reflections on your mother

Thy remembers the last words mother has said to thee.
"Do not fret thy death for know that it will only make thou stronger. Thy believes that thou can overcome this and not let anything come in thou path.Dirty thou hands if thou must, but know that thy will always love you, no matter the path thou takes thy will be right behind you supporting thou."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2018 - 8:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Mortem Rogue

Familiar Description

Umbra is covered in all black and has scales that are flat of color to blend in the dark even more. He stands at 7 foot tall and a great deal more wide to the point I could even ride on him. Besides the all black color his eyes are a dark deep purple around the iris. In order to summon this familiar all I have to do is think his name and his form to keep to the silent and sneaky nature of this familiar. When summoned you can hardly tell except for the nudge on my mind when he comes into existence. There's no command he won't follow, but if it endangers me he seems more hesitant and is willing to protect me, even though he normally is really silent.

12th Jun, 2018 - 9:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Mortem Rogue Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Guild of Rogues hath accepted my application to be part of their honorable establishment.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mortem the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,