Lose Weight Eating More Food

Lose Weight Eating Food - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th Jun, 2018 - 8:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

How to Lose Weight Eating More Food. What happens if you add fruit to your regular diet, eating three apples or pears as between-meal-snacks every day? I explore this in my video […] Source 8t.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Food Eating Weight Lose

I have seen people who eat six light meals a day lose on average more than a person who eats three meals a day. I think this is due to tricking your body into thinking that it is getting more fuel to use so it wastes fuel and thus you get more of a weight loss. Having your body burning more fuel than it has or is taking in helps in the long run.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lose Weight Eating More Food Health & Special Psychology

You know, I've actually heard of this sort of thing. You eat several more smaller meals per day rather than 3 squares, and you're supposed to lose weight. I admit I've never tried it though but I do like the fruit idea, and incidentally, I happen to love both apples and pears so that should be easy. I eat pears and peaches in the cups surrounded in the juice and I have 3 of those a day for dessert through the week. I also eat sugar free wheat bread for my sandwiches. Man I like these forums, you can really find all sorts of interesting things to discuss on here. I never thought I'd say something like that *laugh*.

> TOPIC: Lose Weight Eating More Food

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,