Mystique the Mystic

Mystique Mystic - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Jun, 2018 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 383
29th Oct, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GothicNature
(+)

Mystique the Mystic

I was told my mother chose my name because of the way the mist fell on the flowers nearby or perhaps it was just my presence which caused a mysterious buzz among some local mystics that thought I was destined to be something greater than great.

I am not a tall person at only 5'6" but I do carry myself with confidence but not pride. My peach color skin is ordinary but my hazel purple eyes make me stand out everywhere I go. People tend to stare when they see me look at them.

I think I am aligned to magic and magic users of all types. I feel life is an adventure but I know that I have a destiny to be more than just a great magician or warrior… I'm to be the next ruler of kings.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2018 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GothicNature
(+)

Mystic Mystique

Advisor Description

Gregory, a captain of the guard who said nothing much as far as I can tell, once called me from a crowd and put me to sit down on an old stool used for market vendors. He explained my purpose and that he promised my father that he would look out for me. I was surprised he knew so much about me. I will see where this goes.

22nd Apr, 2018 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GothicNature
(+)

Mystique the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother had a horrible death and I promised myself that I would find the culprits and make them pay but I have not done a very good job of it to date in fact I have disappointingly forgotten it. I will have to prove myself.

3rd Jun, 2018 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GothicNature
(+)

Mystic Mystique

No one shall lay low Mystique the Mystic. This be a world of the middle ages, for who knew that it would take mine 9th resuscitation to be surprised.

4th Jun, 2018 - 4:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GothicNature
(+)

Mystic Mystique

A tall man with a firm step dressed in fine cloth and an unusually thick cloak is walking in front of me. His look is intriguing and his eyes even more so because of their light cocoa appearance in the sunlight. He is moving forward towards the market but happens to turn and look at me briefly. A smile comes across his face and I am captivated by it to the point of being frozen. He continues his walk as I follow him with my eyes as though he were a circus act. I have 'met' the most handsome man I have ever seen.

20th Jun, 2018 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GothicNature
(+)

Mystique the Mystic

No one shall lay low Mystique the Mystic. I, Mystique, liveth for the 10th version of mine astounded self. Change the aim and I shall changeth the outcome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jun, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GothicNature
(+)

Mystique Mystic

Message to Advisor

I have wasted so much time and seeing death has made wish to change my life… am I too late? I need to make some grave efforts to undo my wrongs or I will just have to let the reaper take me and be done with it. I am now trying to do what I should have done buy I feel it might be too late.

> TOPIC: Mystique the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,