Roseanne Barr

Roseanne Barr - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th May, 2018 - 2:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Roseanne Barr Roseanne Barr Poses As Adolf Hitler In Photo now she wants to be Green Party's presidential leader?
1st Aug, 2009 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Roseanne Barr

I know some people enjoy dark humor, I don't. I thought the photos were absolutely disrespectful and out of place, what the heck was she thinking?

international QUOTE
Comedian Roseanne Barr has seriously pushed the bar with a new photo spread that depicts her as a domesticated version of Adolf Hitler for Jewish humor magazine Heeb.

At her request, Heeb photographed Barr wearing the infamous Hitler moustache and a swastika, holding and preparing to take a bite of what the article refers to as "Burnt Jew cookies."

The shocking photos and interview are the first time the comedian has been seen after a 'self-imposed" exile.

The article describes Barr - who is Jewish - as nailing the "Fuehrer's facial expressions with twisted glee.

Later, the 55-year-old actress put the 'swastika armband, one of the gingerbread victims and a Polaroid of herself in the costume in a Ziploc bag, making it look like evidence from some bizarre crime scene.
Source 9

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Roseanne Barr
Roseanne Barr (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2009 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Barr Roseanne

I have long thought that she was twisted and immoral. This just makes me think she is sick, twisted, immoral, and even more disgusting than before. I hope she goes back into exile until she learns how to behave like a civilized human.

1st Aug, 2009 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Roseanne Barr Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Now the thing is....the pictures are for a Jewish Magazine! How in the world this magazine allowed that?

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2012 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Barr Roseanne

Roseanne Barr running for president. Roseanne Barr is running for the Green Party's presidential nomination - and it's no joke. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2012 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Barr Roseanne

Roseanne Barr: "Romney is Pro-Rape" Because He Opposes Abortion

Liberal actress Roseanne Barr is upsetting people today after she made a comment on Twitter claiming Mitt Romney is "pro-rape." Barr alleges that Romney and his running mate Paul Ryan are rape supporters because they oppose paying for abortions in cases of rape or incest.

"Romney is Pro-Rape," Barr tweeted. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Roseanne Barr

ABC cancels 'Roseanne' after star's racist Twitter rant

ABC canceled its hit sitcom "Roseanne" on Tuesday after the show's biggest star, Roseanne Barr, went on a racist Twitter rant.

"Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show," ABC said. The cancellation comes just months after the show premiered to huge ratings.

Barr had earlier apologized and said she was "Now leaving Twitter." Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Roseanne Barr

Roseanne Barr apologizes on Twitter after ABC cancels show, blames racist tweet on Ambien. The ABC star returned to Twitter hours after her racist tweet about former Obama White House adviser Valerie Jarrett led to the cancellation of her hit show 'Roseanne.' In a bizarre series of late-night tweets, Barr apologized to colleagues who lost their jobs due to the show's cancellation and offered an explanation as to what caused her to tweet. "It was 2 in the morning and I was ambien tweeting-it was memorial day too-i went 2 far & do not want it defended-it was egregious Indefensible," Barr tweeted. "I made a mistake I wish I hadn't but… don't defend it please. Ty." Ref. USAToday.

30th May, 2018 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Roseanne Barr Movies Music Fashion & Sports

She can blame the tweets on her high at the time but her past actions shows she is a bit on one side rather than the other. I hadn't thought about all the people that lost jobs due to the shows cancellation- what a shame!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Roseanne Barr

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,