Is The Glass Half Full Or Half Empty?

Is Glass Full Empty - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Jun, 2018 - 5:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

People who 'see the glass as half full' are more likely to fall prey to marketing scams. Consumers who perceive the benefits of large sums of money promised in mass marketing scams (MMS) are more likely to discount the risks and fall prey to perpetrators, according to new research. Source 2x.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Empty Or Full Glass Is

Hello everyone, speaking from my own personal opinion, I would consider myself to be a glass half full kind of guy but I'm also not foolish enough to fall for these sorts of scams of these marketers where they promise you loads of money for doing practically nothing. You and I both know that's impossible. If you're going to make money, you need to put in the work, time and effort to make it happen. I ought to know because I was trying to do online retail and a very sinceer gentleman who's actually in the business for a long time informed me that trying to make money on Amazon or Ebay doing drop shipping just simply wouldn't work since there were too many competitors out there and the profit margin was almost non-existent. I agreed with him and I sincerely thanked him for being so honest with me. This story does in fact have a very happy ending however. I'm very happily gainfully employed and I get to help out my fellow blind brothers and sisters by testing things like web sites, software solutions and apps for the smart devices to see just how accessible they are with screen readers. In case anyone doesn't happen to know what a screen reader is, it's a piece of software that allows either a computer or other device to actually verbally read the screen aloud to us so that we're able to see what's there and interact with it accordingly. So that means, that pretty much anything our sighted counterparts are able to do on the computer, so are we able to do likewise. Have a wonderful day to you all.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is The Glass Half Full Or Half Empty? Health & Special Psychology

I find a smaller glass then pour it into that glass so that the glass is totally full and not just half so I feel like I am getting much more out of it *smile*.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Empty Or Full Glass Is

Hello again everyone. KNdoran I like that philosophy *laugh*. Sounds pretty good to me and I think I'll try that. I don't get out of the house much but I do try to live every day to the fullest.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Empty Or Full Glass Is

Yes too many people look at things wrong whether half full or half empty it does not really matter. Live life to its fullest and enjoy life and not worry about negatives as you keep every thing in the right perspective.

> TOPIC: Is The Glass Half Full Or Half Empty?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,