France vs Australia FIFA 2018

France Australia Fifa 2018 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Jun, 2018 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group C - Saturday, 16 June, 2018, 6am Atlantic
14th Jun, 2018 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

This Thread is for Discussion and predictions on this football match only: France vs Australia

For general Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018. If you are interested in entering the Forum Contest related to this match then you are in the right place. Just make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts.

NOTE: You can also use this Thread to make your comments about anything related to this match before, during and after. It is only the contestants that must make their predictions before the match starts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

FIFA Australia France

This one is a hard one for me but I have a feeling that Australia will pull this one off. Australia 3 France 2.

15th Jun, 2018 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

France vs Australia FIFA 2018 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I don't know much about this sport, but I too believe Australia will win this one.
Australia 4 France 2.

16th Jun, 2018 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

FIFA Australia France

From what I've heard France is a way better team than Australia so the score will go in the opposite direction.

France 2 / Australia 0.

16th Jun, 2018 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

FIFA Australia France

France will easily win this game. They have the skills plus the experience, however there has been quite a few surprises so far in the World Cup. My prediction is France 3-1.

16th Jun, 2018 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

The lady is correct, France is far superior to the Socceroos… a name they call their team.

France: 3 - Australia 0.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2018 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

France Australia FIFA 2018

Only 8 minutes have gone and already the Australian goalkeeper has had to make 3 saves to prevent a goal. We can see the direction this match is going.

16th Jun, 2018 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

France Australia FIFA 2018 Movies Music Fashion & Sports

France made an initial attack of fury and then slowed when they saw Australia's defense. France should not have conceded that goal if it weren't for a silly handball. Australian's played well enough coming up with attacks of their own but it was not good enough to win.

Final score: France 2 - Australia 1
Goals by: Griezmann Goal 58' (Pen.), Pogba Goal 81', Jedinak Goal 62' (Pen.).

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: France vs Australia FIFA 2018

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,