Joshua the Illusionist

Joshua Illusionist - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jun, 2018 - 6:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 514
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Joshua the Illusionist
A Friend

Joshua the Illusionist

I, am Joshua and I was given this name because my fathers wishes were for me to be named after his lost brother. I am known as the illusionist because there were no other illusionists in my small town. So I used my magic to entertain and raise the towns spirits. But sadly, a rumor was spread that I used my magic to manipulate and deceive others for my personal gain. This caused me to gain more notoriety,despite only using my magic to help others.

I stand five feet and nine inches tall with a burly build, mother always did love to give extra food. I have dark brown hair with big brown eyes. My slightly tan skin and a comely appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows magic users, mainly illusionist. I was captivated by them when a small caravan, consisting of only four magic users, one of them being an illusionist. The caravan stayed in our town for a month, and the illusionist would visit the tavern once a week to entertain the people at night. I'd always sneak out of the house to catch him performing and perhaps try to get an understanding on the magic used. One day, the illusionist was late and saw me sneaking out of the house, and started to question me. I told him the reason why I was sneaking out was to see his performance in the tavern, because I was enthralled by his magic and was interested in seeing if I could get a better grasp of it. Impressed by my dedication, the illusionist made a deal with me: if I make it to every single of his performances in the tavern, he would teach me the basics of the magic after his show is over, if I were to miss one, he'd stop teaching me. I agreed and made it to every single one of them. I want to further my magical abilities by first starting a trade in entertainment, hoping to see or be acknowledged by more skilled user of the magic. I generally view alliances as precious, and would never break them for my personal gain.

I intend to establish alliances and connections in order to become the next Ruler of King. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Joshua the Illusionist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,