Costa Rica vs Serbia FIFA 2018

Costa Rica Serbia Fifa 2018 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jun, 2018 - 1:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group E - Sunday, 17 June, 2018, 8am Atlantic
16th Jun, 2018 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

This Thread is for Discussion and predictions on this football match only: Costa Rica vs Serbia

For general Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018. If you are interested in entering the Forum Contest related to this match then you are in the right place. Just make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts.

NOTE: You can also use this Thread to make your comments about anything related to this match before, during and after. It is only the contestants that must make their predictions before the match starts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2018 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

FIFA Serbia Rica Costa

While I am not familiar with either one of these teams I think that Serbia will pull this one out. Serbia 2 Costa Rica 0.

16th Jun, 2018 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Costa Rica vs Serbia FIFA 2018 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This is a tough game to predict however, I think it will be a draw 0-0.

16th Jun, 2018 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

FIFA Serbia Rica Costa

Not to sure about this one at all, but if the fun of it will say Costa Rica over Serbia. Costa Rica 1 Serbia 0.

17th Jun, 2018 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

FIFA Serbia Rica Costa

Costa Rica 1 and Serbia -0. These aren't wildly popular countries so its hard to predict which way it will go or who will score.

17th Jun, 2018 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

This is a fast action match that initially Costa Rica started but then Serbia picked up. Neither side has a goal yet despite a few attempts on both sides. So far I think Costa Rica plays better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2018 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Costa Rica Serbia FIFA 2018

This game had a flurry of yellow cards and a lot of contention by the end of the game where the VAR had to be checked 3 times. Here are the final results:

Final score: Serbia 1 - Costa Rica 0
Goal by: Kolarov.

> TOPIC: Costa Rica vs Serbia FIFA 2018

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,