Germany vs Mexico FIFA 2018

Germany Mexico Fifa 2018 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jun, 2018 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group F - Sunday, 17 June, 2018, 11am Atlantic
16th Jun, 2018 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

This Thread is for Discussion and predictions on this football match only: Germany vs Mexico

For general Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018. If you are interested in entering the Forum Contest related to this match then you are in the right place. Just make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts.

NOTE: You can also use this Thread to make your comments about anything related to this match before, during and after. It is only the contestants that must make their predictions before the match starts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2018 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

FIFA Mexico Germany

I believe this is going to be a very good match up between two strong teams. It could be either a high scoring game or a good defensive game. I will go with scoring and say Germany 4 and Mexico 2.

16th Jun, 2018 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Germany vs Mexico FIFA 2018 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I can't wait to watch this game! Germany is always the favorite to beat but watch out for the Mexicans, they are a tough cookie to beat.

Having said that I believe Germany will win the match 2-1.

16th Jun, 2018 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

FIFA Mexico Germany

This is gonna be a tough one of figure out who will win it, but I believe could win it. So that said, will say will be a tie at 2 a piece. Germany 2 Mexico 2.

17th Jun, 2018 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

FIFA Mexico Germany

Germany and Mexico are both world cup winners but the favorites to win is Germany so I will back them as well.

Germany 3 - Mexico 1.

17th Jun, 2018 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

If we're going on the last world cup then Germany has this game in the bag so to speak. Germany 3 - Mexico 1.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2018 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Germany Mexico FIFA 2018

What an exciting fast paced match that saw many break away drives by Mexico and many shots on goal by both sides.

Current halt time score: Mexico 1 - Germany 0.

17th Jun, 2018 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Germany Mexico FIFA 2018 Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Germany had 25 efforts on goal and yet could not score against the impenetrable wall of Mexico. There was not a moment of boredom in this match and the Germans even picked up a couple of yellow cards.

Final score: Mexico 1 - Germany 0
Goal by: Lozano.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Germany vs Mexico FIFA 2018

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,