Sweden vs South Korea FIFA 2018

Sweden South Korea Fifa 2018 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Jun, 2018 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group F - Monday 18 June, 2018, 8am Atlantic
16th Jun, 2018 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

This Thread is for Discussion and predictions on this football match only: Sweden vs South Korea

For general Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018. If you are interested in entering the Forum Contest related to this match then you are in the right place. Just make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts.

NOTE: You can also use this Thread to make your comments about anything related to this match before, during and after. It is only the contestants that must make their predictions before the match starts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2018 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

FIFA Korea South Sweden

This will be a good game between two good teams but in the end I think that Sweden will pull it out. Sweden 2 South Korea 1.

17th Jun, 2018 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Sweden vs South Korea FIFA 2018 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Sweden will win this match easily so my prediction is Sweden 1-0. However, with so many recent upsets who is there to say that Korea might not try a few tricks and beat them?

18th Jun, 2018 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

FIFA Korea South Sweden

I thought predicting these football matches would be relatively easy but its proving to be more difficult than I thought.

Sweden 1 - South Korea 0.

18th Jun, 2018 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

FIFA Korea South Sweden

I need the points! I hope my prediction is right even though I do not know the teams that well.
Sweden 2 / South Korea 1.

18th Jun, 2018 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

I could use some too so here goes just in time:

South Korea 2 - Sweden 1

I am predicting an upset since that is the trend.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2018 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Sweden South Korea FIFA 2018

The first half showed both teams having similar ball possession but unable to connect to goal. I would say Sweden is handling the ball a little better but based on what I am seeing neither team will go far in the Cup, however that's just the first half, let's see if things change.

18th Jun, 2018 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Sweden South Korea FIFA 2018 Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Sweden picked up their game in the second half while South Korea didn't know how to put the ball in the net.

Final score: Sweden 1 - South Korea 0
Goal by: Granqvist

Krusten and Pandora had correct predictions.

> TOPIC: Sweden vs South Korea FIFA 2018

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,