Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 516
16th Jun, 2018 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xieza
(+)

Saul the Prince

Saul, that is the name I was given upon birth. I spent my early childhood playing games with other children. I was a team player, so everything that I did in a game would be for the betterment and benefit of the team. As I grew older, I sought out military officers that served with my father in order to gain important knowledge from them that would benefit myself in the long-run.

My mother constantly told me that I am to become a "Ruler of Kings", whatever that is supposed to mean. At the moment, it feels as if I am the "Ruler of Dirt". Before I can think about pursuing such an ambitious goal, I must first make small steps toward bettering my position in this world, which I plan to do in The Town.

I stand at approximately five feet and ten inches. My rusty brown hair rests on my shoulders. I have a decently toned body from my training with the military personnel. I have chocolate brown eyes. My skin is tanned from years of spending time under the sun.

I am unsure as to what profession I mean to take, but I intend on figuring that out here shortly. The Town is a place of great opportunity, from what I hear.

Now, let's see what The Town has in store for me, and if that whole "Ruler of Kings" thing will actually become a possibility in my life.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2018 - 4:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xieza
(+)

Prince Saul

Advisor Description

I was sitting in one of the nicer restaurants in The Town to spend the rest of my evening relaxing after work. A woman wearing a fine dress walked up to my table, obviously flaunting her status. To my alarm, she sat down at my very table. I was afraid that she was going to tell me to move, as if she had some claim to that table, but that was not the case. She told me that she knew my mother and received a letter from her that was written before her passing. She did not explain what the contents of the letter were, and I was too afraid to ask. Overall, I felt a little awkward during our meeting, as I could feel the eyes of many other restaurant patrons burning through my skin since I was sitting with someone of a status way higher than mine. We shared a meal together after our initial conversation and she told me that she has been watching me for some time, which freaked me out a bit as I had never noticed. We ended up parting ways that evening and she gave me an address in which to meet her.

The next day, I ended up going to that address out of curiosity. I was not entirely convinced of her intentions of helping me as all the information she told me was so much so sudden that first evening. The second evening, she offered me wine, in which I graciously accepted. We spoke for hours and I was beginning to get more and more convinced. When we parted ways that night, I figured that her intentions were true, that she really did intend to guide me and serve as an informative figure in the place of my mother.

17th Jun, 2018 - 4:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xieza
(+)

Saul the Prince Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke
Dearest of them all,
She makes men want to fall.

Her curly blonde hair
Quite so, very fair,
The pony tail swings
Which makes men grow wings.

Her smile is enough to melt
Any whom have felt,
The glitter of her eyes
Makes any want to cry.

The elegance of her figure
Makes men quiver,
The fragrance upon her neck
Returns any that heck.

Lady Fluke
Like a mother who plays the flute,
She comforts any with her presence
As if it were a present.

17th Jun, 2018 - 5:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xieza
(+)

Prince Saul

Saul the Prince Lives!. I, Saul, have died but am alive again! I seek redemption for mine evils, it is mine 1st falling from the motive I should have.

> TOPIC: Saul the Prince

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,