Watching Sports Prevents Crime?

Watching Sports Prevents Crime - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Sep, 2018 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2018 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Can watching pro sports on TV prevent crime? The entertainment provided by televised sporting events has a significant effect on crime in Chicago, reducing the number of violent, property and drug crime reports by as much as 25 percent during the hours of a given game, according to a new study. Source 5l.

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2018 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Crime Prevents Sports Watching

I can see this for big events but I feel playing sports rather than watching it will deter crime even more because playing requires dedication and takes away your energy to seek criminal activities.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2018 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Watching Sports Prevents Crime? History & Civil Business Politics

Yes watching your favorite sports team can take you from your job even if that job is crime.

This is not anything new as I have seen lots of people stop doing their work so they can watch their favorite team play whether that is a professional, college or semi pro. To say that crime goes down too is not too far of a stretch as even criminals have their favorite games to watch.

> TOPIC: Watching Sports Prevents Crime?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,