Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal Recall

Kellogg' S Honey Smacks Cereal Recall - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Sep, 2018 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Kellogg' s Honey Smacks Cereal Recall
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Multi-state salmonella outbreak linked to Kellogg's Honey Smacks cereal, CDC says. At least 31 states have been affected by the salmonella outbreak linked to the cereal, according to the Centers for Disease and Control. The company announced the recall on Thursday, June 14. Source 4i.

Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal Recall (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2018 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Recall Cereal Smacks Honey Kelloggs

And that's a cereal I really liked since kindergarten so this comes as a shocker. Luckily we don't have any in the house.

17th Jun, 2018 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal Recall Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Stacia you like the sugary stuff huh? wink.gif I keep away from this stuff as its just a bowl of sugar and nothing more. It is scary though because the prime consumers of Smacks are children!

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As I do not eat cold cereal or even drink milk I do not have to worry about cereal recalls. But you are correct Krusten the main consumers of these cereals are children so I hope that parents are aware of this recall and get their bad cereal away and out of the house.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2018 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

‘Do not eat’ Kellogg's Honey Smacks cereal, CDC warns after 30 more people become sick. Thirty more people are sick after eating Kellogg's Honey Smacks cereal, which was recalled in June over salmonella concerns. Source 6i.

> TOPIC: Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal Recall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,