Deputy Theresa King And Deputy Patrick Rohrer Murder Case

Deputy Theresa King Deputy Patrick Rohrer Murder - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Jun, 2018 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Deputy Theresa King Deputy Patrick Rohrer Murder Case
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cops shot dead by inmate outside court. WITNESSES have described the scenes of chaos after a prisoner shot and killed the two police officers who were transporting him between court and jail. Source 6l.

Deputy Theresa King And Deputy Patrick Rohrer Murder Case (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Case Murder Rohrer Patrick Deputy King Theresa Deputy

While it is sad to see two officers shot and killed by a inmate they were transporting I would have to say they may have gotten lax in their duties. I never carried a weapon that was easily accessible to a inmate during transportation. These officers should have been unarmed as they handled prisoners into or out of a van. I think so more training needs to show corrections officers how to handle the loading and unloading of prisoners. They should also get a closed circuit tv system in place so the violent criminals never see the inside of a courtroom until their trial.

> TOPIC: Deputy Theresa King And Deputy Patrick Rohrer Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,