Mario the Fisherman

Mario Fisherman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jun, 2018 - 6:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 521
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Mario the Fisherman
A Friend

Mario the Fisherman

My name is Mario, a name given to me after my grandfathers side. I am known as the fisherman because that is my trade, as it was that of my father and the ones before him.

I stand 5'10" tall with a muscular build. My head is covered in dark blond hair with average brown eyes. My skin is tanned from all the work in the sun and rather smooth.

Despite being raised to be a fisherman, I always dreamt of being something more, something greater. The best way appears to head out and explore/experience the world. My strong body looks like ideal recruitment material for martial careers. Generally, I like alliances and getting along with others.

The plan for me is as of yet uncertain. I consider myself a kind, somewhat naive young lad who gets along well with others. I am is trusting; sometimes to my own disadvantage. This is how I start my path towards some big adventure.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Mario the Fisherman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,