Guntram the Charmer - Page 2 of 2

Guntram the Charmer is raised. I, Guntram, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Oct, 2018 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 523
30th Jun, 2018 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
AdnGarca
(+)

Guntram the Charmer - Page 2

Finding a job

I want to have multiple jobs, the ability to pursue different careers. But now that I started with the this new life, I need more money, to be able to have a bigger income. Hopefully I will be able to get a new job soon. The better jobs needs a lot of skills. I need more of them.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2018 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
AdnGarca
(+)

Charmer Guntram

Wish I could change this about myself

I wish to have a more powerful soul. For some reason, half the things I need to gain experience are impossible without it. Is a really big frustration. At my level I need a lot of opportunities. That is my bigger regret.

9th Jul, 2018 - 2:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
AdnGarca
(+)

Guntram the Charmer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

The fact that I live in a small town, son of a warrior and a housewife, unemployed ad living in a shank is only the begging. This is not where I will live all my life, this isn't where My destiny is. I will grow. I will expand myself. I will start anew. I will rule this town. I will get riches, I will get power. Nothing will stop me.

13th Oct, 2018 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
AdnGarca
(+)

Page 2 Charmer Guntram

Guntram the Charmer is raised. I, Guntram, have died but am alive again! This adventure is not over. Guntram shall conquer this mass escape into fantasy even if it is the 1st time.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Guntram the Charmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,