Taurien the Ranger

Taurien Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jun, 2018 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 520
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Taurien the Ranger
A Friend

Taurien the Ranger

Greetings! I am known as Taurien, though you may call me Tully if it so pleases you. I suppose I can be described as a decent looking fellow, standing at an average height, around 5 feet and 8 inches tall, with a somewhat lithe body. I tend to keep my dark brown hair back in a braid, and my hazel eyes are always alight with the promise of discovery. I have fair skin with gentle features, and can be described as more of a peacekeeper. As a child, I was quite the adventurer, admittedly getting lost in the woods surrounding my home. My curiosity got the best of me as well, which often got me into all sorts of trouble. As I grew older, I spent many hours with one of the rangers from my town, leading to me becoming one myself. One day, upon my journeys, I was visited in a dream by Ethrano, a god of unity. Encouraged by their words, my ultimate goal became to bring the world together, to understand one another and live in harmony. I carry a small quartz point with me, in order to remind me of my quest. As such, I try my best to be diplomatic in any situation, and I try my best to see the good in anyone. I often say a small prayer over an entity I have slain in attempt to cleanse the spirit and allow it safe passage to it's next life. I can be slow to trust others, but I do try to get along with those I meet. I intend to encourage all who have opposing paths to come together as one and solve problems peacefully, rather than be at war with one another. I will set off from my stomping grounds and carry forth this noble quest, seeing it to it's hopefully successful end.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Taurien the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Taurien

Advisor Description

Upon entering the town, I was greeted by a rather intimidating man. He introduced himself as Estildur, a captain of the guard in this area. He seemed a slight bit weary, though intrigued nonetheless. He spoke of my mother, who appointed him to become my advisor when I set out. I was a bit put off by this, expecting this to be a ruse of some sort, but he seemed to sense that and put me at ease. He seems to want to help, though mentioned that he may be preoccupied by his duties as captain. Estildur claimed he had high hopes from what he knows about me, and offered to assist me in any way possible as I continue my journey. I do hope I can view him as a friend and ally in the near future, though at the moment I do not wish to put my full faith in him.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Taurien the Ranger
A Friend

Taurien the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

I do miss mother quite a lot. Despite not being the best of sons, I loved her very much. It hasn't been long since her passing, although it feels like months, even years at this point. I hope she's watching over me and my sisters… she would be proud of us. I wonder how Daliah and Wysteria are getting along, too. Last I heard, Daliah was headed eastward to pursue her dream of being a potionmaster, and Wysteria was staying in our hometown, hoping to start a small business that mother had always wanted to begin. She wanted to open a florist shop for years, but never had the time nor gold to do so. She loved flowers - our garden was always full of the most vibrant of colors and smells. I hope Wysteria does well in that endeavor…

> TOPIC: Taurien the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,