Vitiosus the Cursed

Vitiosus Cursed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Jun, 2018 - 3:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 524
17th Jun, 2018 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Vitiosus the Cursed

I am Vitiosus and I was given this name because of the ruthless nature that is hidden in me. I became known as cursed for the suspicious ordeals that surrounded me, yet no one could prove.

I am 6 feet 1 inch tall with a slender ripped physique. I have dark purple hair that lays over my pointed ears hiding that I'm actually an elf. My bangs cover my left eye hiding a scar that runs vertically down it. I also have dark purple eyes and an angular tin face with dark almost black skin. I have a almost intimidating and dark demeanor which people tend to avoid.

I follow the path of stealth and sabotage along with quick assassinations. I want to control the lords who look down upon me through backhanded means by setting up trust, blackmail and their reliance on me. I generally view alliances as temporary joining to reach one goal, as to get too close would mean to open to a betrayal.

I intend to rule with fear and information in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that traitors are unforgiving and faith is rewarded. Thus I now start this path towards the shadows.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Cursed Vitiosus

Advisor Description

I just got into town after sneaking aboard the cart and went to the best information source which many believe was the tavern, but refused to believe it was the brothel. I hung around the entrance inside at one of the tables that was there just scouting the area when I noticed that one of the prostitutes had been staring at me since I have been in. I lose sight of her when someone passes in front of me then she appears beside me on my lap.
"Why hello there dear, it's about time you showed up,"She grinned at me, "I had been waiting all day for you to come and let me sit on you."
Slightly taken aback at the thought someone had come so close so fast on me, however, I didn't let it show on my face which was as stone as ever "Why would you be waiting on me with someone as such beauty as yourself must have a line of suitors?"
"None with the potential and malice such as yourself," She responds slyly, " I look forward to ones endeavors and can't wait to help you in your quest. The names Libidine by the way."
I watch as she struts away in her blue corset and gown that shows off her ample bosom. I also notice her features as she has pointed ears such as me but only a light tan. She also has blue hair, that match her gown and eyes, flowing down her back and the front of her breasts where it rests. She looks back and grins and as someone passes in front of me she vanishes yet again.
I was utterly perplexed at how fast she came and went almost as if she were a dream however the noticeable reaction down there definitely let me know she was real. I was left suspicious of her nature and yet oddly enticed to see where this relationship would lead us and hopefully maybe a little fun…

17th Jun, 2018 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Vitiosus the Cursed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

The beautiful aura which surrounds her
Appears as though it was simply a fluke
But her graciousness makes even other women purr
And her stature is that of a duke.

The brightest blonde hair that shines like the sun
That flows like the waves crashes into the sea
Wrapped in an endless spiral into a bun
With heavenly features, oh how can this be!

Her eyes pierce even the deepest heavens
With blue that deeper than the ocean
Draws you in with all that beckons
Which trances you into slow motion.

Unspeakable features upon which all men want but cannot obtain
Yet with so much beauty they are forced with nothing but strain.
For how does one sum up the most beautiful of all
It's impossible all that's left to do is fall.

17th Jun, 2018 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Cursed Vitiosus

Reflections on your mother

My mother and I were sitting together at night on the porch staring at the nightly sky shortly before word came back that my father would not be returning home:
"Do not fret my child, we are all going to be alone one day in the end for it will all matter for naught. Don't let oneself get taken advantage of and use others instead. I believe that one day you will be able to take on the heavens and no one can stand in your way. Use every advantage that's in your capabilities and do not be afraid to get your hands dirty for no one can make change without that. So do not limit yourself and rely only on yourself for then truly will you be able to overcome all that is before you."

18th Jun, 2018 - 12:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Cursed Vitiosus

Relation Description

I saw her in a crowd near the fountain almost seemingly innocent looking for something to buy. Our eyes met and my heart jumped when I met her dark purple eye's gaze. I know at that point I wanted to make her one of my women. Her dark purple hair pulled back into a ponytail down to her shoulders and a strand of her hair going down both sides of her face. She matched it with purple eyeliner and purple lipstick and as she faced in my direction I saw that her corset merely amplified her already spilling out bosom that seems unreal to the slender figure of her body. As she strutted away from me flaunting herself, I saw part of a purple tattoo that resembled a raven. At the moment of her departure I could not help but want her at my side at all times and will do whatever it took to make that happen.

18th Jun, 2018 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Vitiosus the Cursed

I am a Bard because I have joined the Guild of Bards.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2018 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Vitiosus Cursed

Lorem the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Vitiosus

She has red hair braided into a ponytail matched with her red eyes. She wields a spear and wears black armor that has definitely seen better days. Her tough demeanor is equaled by her scrappy nature as a fighter always looking for an edge in a fight. Outside of fights she is very relaxed, but once a fight breaks out she is all business.

18th Jun, 2018 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Vitiosus Cursed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Familiar Description

My familiar Fulgur is a pure black as night which makes it easier for him to blend into the shadows. He has dark purple eyes and a slight shimmer of purple in between his scales that is barely noticeable unless you stare straight at them. He is a slimmer version of the Draconia as he focuses on speed and stealth to accomplish his goals. He is summoned by me just thinking his name in my mind and picturing him. I can also dismiss him by saying Tonitrua. When summoned he normally stays in the shadows until he see it's safe to come out unless it's in the middle of combat where he rushes into the best way to strike the enemy. He is the silent type shy to newer people so often he stays in the shadows unless I ask him to do something as he is very loyal to me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Vitiosus the Cursed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,