Nigeria vs Iceland

Nigeria Iceland - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 8:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group D - Friday, 22 June, 2018, 11am Atlantic
19th Jun, 2018 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Nigeria vs Iceland

This Thread is for Discussion and predictions on this football match only: Nigeria vs Iceland

For general Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018. If you are interested in entering the Forum Contest related to this match then you are in the right place. Just make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts.

NOTE: You can also use this Thread to make your comments about anything related to this match before, during and after. It is only the contestants that must make their predictions before the match starts.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2018 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Iceland Nigeria

Even though Nigeria is playing well, I believe Iceland will be the victor in this one.
Nigeria 1 Iceland 3.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Nigeria vs Iceland
A Friend

Nigeria vs Iceland Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Iceland looked very good in the games so far but I do not think they can beat Nigeria but it could be a great game. I will go for the underdog and say Iceland 2 Nigeria 1.

22nd Jun, 2018 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Iceland Nigeria

In this match Argentina needs Nigeria to beat Iceland in order to have a chance to stay in the cup but based on the performance of Iceland in their first match I doubt that will happen. Let us see which way things run at 11am. Get your predictions in!

22nd Jun, 2018 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Iceland Nigeria

Flip, I've been missing many of the predictions. I will take what you said JB and give Iceland the benefit with a 1-0 win over Nigeria.

22nd Jun, 2018 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Nigeria vs Iceland

This was an exciting match to watch but the true stars were the Nigerians because in the second half they took command of the game and forced the Icelandic team to take cover as they had wave after wave of attacks. Musa, the Nigerian star player, showed he is world classed in the way he handled the ball. He is one to look for.

Final score: Nigeria 2 - Iceland 0
Goals by: Musa.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Nigeria vs Iceland

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,