Serbia vs Switzerland

Serbia Switzerland - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group E - Friday, 22 June, 2018, 2pm Atlantic
19th Jun, 2018 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Serbia vs Switzerland

This Thread is for Discussion and predictions on this football match only: Serbia vs Switzerland

For general Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018. If you are interested in entering the Forum Contest related to this match then you are in the right place. Just make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts.

NOTE: You can also use this Thread to make your comments about anything related to this match before, during and after. It is only the contestants that must make their predictions before the match starts.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2018 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Switzerland Serbia

For these two teams, I am going to have to go with the Swiss to win.
Serbia 1 Switzerland 2.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Serbia vs Switzerland
A Friend

Serbia vs Switzerland Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Both teams show a lot of promise in the game and moving on I will go with Serbia o er Switzerland in this game Serbia 2 Switzerland 0.

22nd Jun, 2018 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Switzerland Serbia

Switzerland 1 - Serbia 0. I have only been right once and I think a lot of other predictions have been off so I hope I can be right one more time.

22nd Jun, 2018 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Switzerland Serbia

Serbia took the lead in what looked like a tennis match with the ball going down both ends of the field but in the end Switzerland triumphed over Serbia with well executed goals.

Final score: Switzerland 2 - Serbia 1
Goals by: Mitrović, Xhaka and Shaqiri

Susanshadow got this one right, you are getting a lot of the predictions - good job.

> TOPIC: Serbia vs Switzerland

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,