Duggin the Paladin IV

Duggin Paladin Iv - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 528
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin IV
A Friend

Duggin the Paladin IV

I greet thee with love and compassion. Thy name is Duggin and this name was given to me by my father and beloved mother for they saw great potential in me. I am known as Duggin the paladin because when I was a small child growing up, I loved watching both the soldiers around me who fought alongside my father in his many battles across the lands as well as the temple priests who would use their holy gifts to aid those who are less fortunate. It is my wish to do both and to aid those who are weaker than I when ever I possibly can, and I shall be a friend to all who approach me with some need. I stand 6 feet 7 inches tall and I am a muscular fellow with thick brown hair, bright kindly blue eyes muscular arms and legs that end in powerful hands and feet respectively. To become king, I shall work hard at first, never ever entering combat until I have trained hard and worked as much as I am able to master my training of the sword, and I shall also be a very kindly and fair king, willing to listen to all of my beloved subjects and hear their needs and wishes. This shall be all of our kingdom, not just mine so we shall build it together.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin IV
A Friend

IV Paladin Duggin

Advisor Description

Guldar and I met in the town square where he instantly recognized me and smiled happily at the sight of me. He informed me that both my mother and father had instructed him to watch over me should something happen to my mother and see that I got good guidance as I went on my way. I was at first a bit surprised to know that I was being secretly watched, but Guldar seems like a very competent fellow with lots of knowledge and he says he sees wonderful possibilities for me.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin IV
A Friend

Duggin the Paladin IV Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady fluke is a woman of true beauty. Her long flowing hair is a wonder to behold and shines like the morning dew upon the grass. Her face is as bright as the noonday sun and her wonderful humor is the joy of the lands and the makeup she dons only adds to the great mysteries that lie within her exquisite soul. Her kindness knows absolutely no bounds as she is always ready and only too honored to help the young and the needy and she is always ready to back all of this up with a bit of good humor.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin IV
A Friend

IV Paladin Duggin

Most beautiful lady of Duggin

I have seen the most beautiful woman in the world this day. I stood for several minutes in absolute awe of her remarkable aura. Her whole being shines with the light of a thousand suns and has an eternal warmth that no blizzard or storm may ever chill. Her hair is as long as a beautiful gown and is of spun gold. Her eyes are the brightest green I have ever seen and her teeth are straight and a glinting white. She has the most beautiful smile and her face was as kindly as an angel's.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin IV
A Friend

IV Paladin Duggin

Why Am I Duggin?

I have had a strange thing happen to me this day. While out on a mission for Stefan, our local tavern keeper, I happened upon a young girl who hath informed me that I have an aura of good when she herself has also admitted to me that she has never seen me before this day. Confusing and curious indeed. I shall have to research this farther if the opportunity presents itself.

> TOPIC: Duggin the Paladin IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,