South Korea vs Mexico

South Korea Mexico - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 8:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group F - Saturday, 23 June, 2018, 11am Atlantic
23rd Jun, 2018 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

South Korea vs Mexico

Predictions and Discussion for this football match only: South Korea vs Mexico

Make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts. Read more: Football Contest.

Note: General Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

South Korea vs Mexico
A Friend

Mexico Korea South

I think that the way Mexico is playing that South Korea has a real chance against them but it will be a defensive battle. I will say Mexico 2 South Korea 1.

23rd Jun, 2018 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

South Korea vs Mexico Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I don't know what you mean by that. Mexico just beat the world champions Germany so they have an A game right now. South Korea doesn't stand a chance.

Mexico 2 - South Korea 0.

23rd Jun, 2018 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Mexico Korea South

Mexico will probably want to finish top of their group to make a statement. Mexico 1 and South Korea 0.

23rd Jun, 2018 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Mexico Korea South

I missed this game but Mexico seems to be showing itself a real force to be reckoned with as they sail through the group into the next.

Final score: Mexico 2 - South Korea 1
Goals by: Son Heung-min, Vela, Hernández.

Kntoran predicted right.

> TOPIC: South Korea vs Mexico

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,