Iceland vs Croatia

Iceland Croatia - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jun, 2018 - 8:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group D - Tuesday, 26 June, 2018, 2pm Atlantic
23rd Jun, 2018 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Iceland vs Croatia

Predictions and Discussion for this football match only: Iceland vs Croatia

Make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts. Read more: Football Contest.

Note: General Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2018 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Croatia Iceland

Croatia is possibly going to use more substitutes in this match because they are already through to the next group. Many say they are doing this to allow the Icelanders to win and spite Argentina but they are saying its because their main players are all on yellow cards and they rather save them for the next round. Really, you can't argue that, however Argentina will be counting on Iceland being beaten otherwise they will not qualify. Both matches will be played simultaneously so the results of who moves forward with Croatia will be calculated around the same time.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

Iceland vs Croatia
A Friend

Iceland vs Croatia Sports & Fashion Music Movies

While it is very smart that Croatia will play more reserve players to rest their stars I can still see this being a close game. I will go on a limb here and say Iceland over Croatia. Final score Iceland 2 and Croatia 1.

26th Jun, 2018 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Croatia Iceland

This may end up being a draw if that's how they want to play it.

Iceland 1, Croatia 1.

26th Jun, 2018 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Croatia Iceland

I heard this match was intense at times and it was nice to see Iceland make a goal but even against Croatian substitutes they were not able to remain in the World Cup with their loss to Croatia.

Final score: Iceland 1 - Croatia 2
Goals by: G. Sigurðsson, Perišić and Badelj.

> TOPIC: Iceland vs Croatia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,