South Korea vs Germany

South Korea Germany - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Jun, 2018 - 8:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group F - Wednesday, 27 June, 2018, 10am Atlantic
23rd Jun, 2018 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

South Korea vs Germany

Predictions and Discussion for this football match only: South Korea vs Germany

Make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts. Read more: Football Contest.

Note: General Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

South Korea vs Germany
A Friend

Germany Korea South

Germany did not impress me with their last game so I think they will need to win this game to help them in the finals. Final score South Korea 1 and Germany 3.

27th Jun, 2018 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

South Korea vs Germany Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Germany were the champions before and favored to win so let's go with Germany 3 and South Korea 0.

27th Jun, 2018 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Germany Korea South

Germany 2 and South Korea 0 is my guess for this soccer match. I hope my prediction is correct.

27th Jun, 2018 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Germany Korea South

I chose to view this match and what a shocker for everyone. Germany is out of the World Cup after being defeated by the unlikely South Koreans.

Interestingly enough, every time a country wins the Cup the next time they come back to defend their title as champion they are eliminated in the first round! The same happened to France, Spain, Italy and now Germany.

Germany, while playing technically well but did not have the speed nor the drive to win, it was as if they were playing a friendly.

Now we see why the Mexicans were able to beat them, it wasn't that the Mexicans were extra special but the Germans were that bad.

Many Germans were in tears.

Final score: Germany 0 - South Korea 2
Goals by: Kim Young-gwon and Son Heung-min.

> TOPIC: South Korea vs Germany

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,