Switzerland vs Costa Rica

Switzerland Costa Rica - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Jun, 2018 - 8:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group E - Wednesday, 27 June, 2018, 2pm Atlantic
23rd Jun, 2018 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Predictions and Discussion for this football match only: Switzerland vs Costa Rica

Make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts. Read more: Football Contest.

Note: General Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rica Costa Switzerland

A good tough game to call as they both are just about equal in this tournament. I am going to go with Switzerland here and say Final score Switzerland 2 and Costa Rica 1.

27th Jun, 2018 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Switzerland vs Costa Rica Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Switzerland is favored to win this game so my prediction is Switzerland 3 and Costa Rica 0.

27th Jun, 2018 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Rica Costa Switzerland

Switzerland 2 and Costa Rica 1 is my prediction for this soccer match. Hopefully I am right this time.

27th Jun, 2018 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Rica Costa Switzerland

I did not see this match but from the highlights it seems Costa Rica did they're best to keep up. The second point to them came from an own goal via the goal keeper.

Final score: Switzerland 2 - Costa Rica 2
Goals by: Džemaili, Drmić, Waston and Sommer.

> TOPIC: Switzerland vs Costa Rica

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,