Kronar the Barbarian

Kronar Barbarian - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jun, 2018 - 11:44pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed Q
ROK II Text RPG Character 530
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Level:
Action: Living
ROK II

Derenoc
Premium
(+)

Kronar the Barbarian

I am Kronar, and I delight in the rush of physical contest. Ever since I was a child, feats of daring and prowess have called to me like a siren's song, setting my blood to rushing.

I come from strong blood and stand a full head taller than the next tallest man in my village, with a powerful physique honed over years of trying to push my own limits of athleticism, strength and endurance.

I believe in action over idle words, and have long since learned to go with my gut instincts from situations where stopping to think can easily get you killed. Because of this, they call me "The Barbarian", believing they wound me with their words. Only small men concern themselves with the mewlings of the envious, and Kronar is no small man.

I will own their title, and I will go from great deed to great deed in my journey towards becoming the Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Derenoc
Premium
(+)

Barbarian Kronar

Advisor Description

I first ran into Benedict when he chose to reveal himself to me, not long after my sixteenth birthday as I entered the Town. H'ed been watching me from the shadows on behest of his leader, my father.

I must say I was quite sceptical about this man who claimed to have only my best interests at heart, citing loyalty to my father, but after some time's conversation I was quite convicned that he at least had an intimate knowledge of my father, though I was resolved to not trust too easily his good intentions.

Benedict, for all his jovial bluster and good spirits, seems to me a haunted man, and his eyes oft belie some great tragedy or sadness from his past, or so it seems to me. Despite this, however, he knows his trade well and I am sure I will value his council in the days to come, if only he can learn that I am my own man, and not just the second coming of my father.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Derenoc
Premium
(+)

Kronar the Barbarian Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Amongst a gender of wilting lilies and fainting fantasticals Lady Fluke alone stands tall and strong, proud on own two legs with no need for anyone else to prop her up.

Truly, she knows what is important in life, and that is true beauty.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Derenoc
Premium
(+)

Barbarian Kronar

Breath of life comes to Kronar the Barbarian. I, Kronar, have died but am alive again! Mine dumbfounded 1st awakening. Was it a quest. I need to changeth mine aspiration.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2018 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Derenoc
Premium
(+)

Barbarian Kronar

No one shall lay low Kronar the Barbarian. I, Kronar, liveth for the 2nd version of mine entranced self. Change the aim and I shall changeth the outcome.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Derenoc
Premium
(+)

Kronar the Barbarian

Message to Advisor

Greetings Benedict!

I am writing to you today to inquire after your aid in position as my advisor. I have found a way, I believe, to hone my skills by training with Lady Fluke of hte Parody guild, though I am forbidden by oath to more closely discuss it. Since the training involves some light combat, I first trained myself in the rudiments of running and, in case I find myself stuck in the wilds, I learned how to make a fire.

During the training, however, I have died and been resurrected twice. Once to a door - I do not know how, all I did was attempt to open it - and once to drowning in a relatively placid stream.

I believe there may be something strange going on, though I will continue to push my training, that I may better myself for future endeavors. Any advice you migth have will be well received.

Kronar.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2018 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Derenoc
Premium
(+)

Kronar Barbarian

No one shall lay low Kronar the Barbarian. I awoke again for the 3rd time. I am entranced by it. I felt like it was a destiny of fate. I shall aim for better.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Derenoc
Premium
(+)

Kronar Barbarian

Most beautiful lady of Kronar

She has the most radiant smile that, though I saw it only briefly, seemed to light up the entire world. Her big, green eyes smiled along with her mouth, while seeming also to promise mischief, adding to her sensual allure.

Surrounding her heart-shaped face with its pronounced cheekbones and dainty little nose were tresses of copper, curling in on themselves like little ringlets.

Her figure was that of an hourglass, and I could only barely contain myself from glancing down her bodice, and her head only just came up to about my collarbone.

Though she was dressed in a simple dress, its cut and make was fine, such that I couldn't quite tell her status or profession, though I doubt she be a simple woman.

Post Date: Fri Feb 22, 2019 - 0:05:22 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Kronar Barbarian

We interrupt Kronar the Barbarian to share educational moment from the journals of some good thinker:
HistoricToday is: 22nd February (GMT), in history on the 22nd of February, 1904 AD the following birth happened:
Peter Hurd: Roswell, New Mexico -- Painter (Portrait of Jose Herrera)

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Kronar the Barbarian

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Skeptic 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 2nd Feb, 2019 - 6:26pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 5th Jan, 2019 - 12:10pm
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Skeptic 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:53pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm