Helena the Scholar

Helena Scholar - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Apr, 2020 - 5:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 535
26th Jun, 2018 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

Helena the Scholar

Helena keeps a dark appearance in every regard. Her hair, eyes and clothes are all black. The only thing different is her pale white skin. She likes scholarly activities but understands she has to fight. She plans to gather people who want to see change in the kingdom so things can change.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2018 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

Scholar Helena

Advisor Description

I met Franklin while passing through the market. At first I thought he was checking me out but his face was serious and he sent one of his assistants to call me for a meeting. I was shocked when he described what he knew and how he knew about my being chosen to be the future ruler of kings. Only after this I took him seriously and await to see the benefit of this relationship.

19th Aug, 2018 - 7:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

Helena the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most handsome gentleman of Helena

A handsome man as tall as an elephant and as broad as a lion passed me near the market today. He was a sight to behold and as sexy as a bee towards honey. I almost fell from being weak at the knees just looking at the very rare specimen of a male that I have ever seen. At one point I could of sworn he looked at me and gazed for a bit and then looked away but perhaps he was looking at something else.

4th Aug, 2019 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

Scholar Helena

I, Helena the Scholar, am now a Brawling expert.

1st Feb, 2020 - 5:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

Scholar Helena

I am considered the master of the Swim Skill.

18th Apr, 2020 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

Helena the Scholar

Message to Advisor

I've entered the labyrinth of the woman called Lady Fluke. It is proving to be a challenge because it is an endless maze but I do not fear the darkness. I plan that if anything gets in my way it will be the last that thing will see life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2020 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

Helena Scholar

A Dog Rat looks strange when motionless on the ground.

30th Apr, 2020 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

Helena Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Ever fought a Robber? I did… and beat it to death.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Helena the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,