Moxie the Fighter

Moxie Fighter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Sep, 2021 - 12:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1383 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Sep, 2021 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Moxie the Fighter

This story belongs to me, Moxie, although I do not know where it came from. When the people of this realm found me, I was still a babe with only a string around my neck holding a written paper with my name. Growing up, I tried my best to make friends and be included, but I have always felt detached.

My adoptive mother showed me kindness, although others did not. Now that she is gone, I am not confident of the kindness of the world anymore. My goal in life is to live and maybe enjoy some kind of pleasures.

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2021 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Fighter Moxie

I, Moxie the Fighter, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

19th Sep, 2021 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Moxie the Fighter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value: Short Sword

It took a long time to decide, but I finally found the short sword as the best option to take with me. This one is much more useful, although I almost took the ring to sell for gold. The poison was considered only for a moment, as that may not be as immediately useful as the sword.

ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Fighter Moxie

Advisor Description

The best connection I can have, I decided, would be someone who is intertwined in everything that was going on in the town and the lands that surround it. Someone who can go unnoticed and listen without being suspected. I knew of Billie, the local wench a decade older than myself, through my mother. When I approached her, it was easy to convince her to throw any important information she may overhear my way.

ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Fighter Moxie

Raethia Kingdom of Moxie

After drinking enough to fall asleep, I found myself dreaming about my mother. She spoke of a spiritual kingdom, one I can use to practice and evolve the vision I have for my future. It took a moment to believe what she spoke, but as I looked out into the distance, I saw the lands that will mine in the dream realm. My kingdom will focus on growth and wealth, respect and compassion when needed.

19th Sep, 2021 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Moxie the Fighter

The Resurrection of Moxie the Fighter. I, Moxie, have died but am alive again! A title of Fighter did not protecteth me from my 1st amazed death. No more must mine aim bring me to this point.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Sep, 2021 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Moxie Fighter

Deity of Moxie

This humble goddess of vengeance takes the form of a beautiful woman. She is short and has an angular build. Her large eyes are magenta. She has light-colored skin. She is usually portrayed nude. She carries a bow. She can see into a person's heart.

21st Sep, 2021 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Moxie Fighter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Moxie the Fighter, was attacked by a Robber and was victorious in combat.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Moxie the Fighter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,