Bellan the Scholar

Bellan Scholar - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jun, 2018 - 1:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 537
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Bellan the Scholar
A Friend

Bellan the Scholar

I am Bellan and I was given this name because is sound like my grandmother name. I am Known as the scholar because I like to learn everything I can.
My height is average with a normal body. I have brown hair with big hazel eyes. My white skin and a curvy appearance in general makes me unique.
I see myself as one who follows scholars and magic-users. I want to gain acknowlegde by traveling and learning.
I stand to diplomacy and intelligence in orden to become the next Ruler of Kings. It shoulb be known that I against violence. Thus, I now start this path towards acknowlegde.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2018 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Bellan the Scholar
A Friend

Scholar Bellan

Breath of life comes to Bellan the Scholar. I, Bellan, have died but am alive again! Mine transgressions hath doomed me for the 1st time all because of my amazed past in this quest. I need to changeth mine pursuit.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2018 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Bellan the Scholar
A Friend

Bellan the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Bellan the Scholar is raised. Be it known to all that Bellan the Scholar hath returned in the 2nd resurrection.

> TOPIC: Bellan the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,