Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 529
22nd Jun, 2018 - 1:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Phantom
(+)

Dan the Wanderer

I, am Dan. I am known as the wanderer because I wish to see different places and understand what I can understand from them.

My gender is male. I am 5 feet 9 inches tall, I have an average body. I have long brown hair with brown eyes, white skin and a plain appearance.

My current goal is to comprehend what I can about the world especially the mystic whether related to magic or not. In addition I wish to develop a stable mind not able to be influenced by anything.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2018 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Phantom
(+)

Wanderer Dan

Advisor Description

Julia is 5 feet 3 inches tall, has dark purple hair and dark purple eyes. She has a slim body and white skin. Her appearance is about 16 years old. And appears human, though that might not be completely true given her purple eyes.

I after leaving the tavern at night Julia suddenly appeared before me in black clothing that with the bottom half of her face hidden by a black piece of fabric. The sudden appearance was pretty shocking, though what surprised me even more was her introduction. She explained that she had been following you and that she was your step-sister. Apparently her mother was a follower of your father. As for the reason she was following you was because her mother had promised your father that she would provide you assistance should you ever need it, she did this by sending her daughter Julia to be your adviser. It seems that Julia was taught information about many different fields because of this, however she was only actually trained in Stealth, and to lesser extent poisons. As for her combat experience, it is pretty minor. After her explanation I asked her about her opinion about being my adviser. It seems she believes that it's a good chance to see the world and get to know her father's family since she never got the chance to meet him.

22nd Jun, 2018 - 4:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Phantom
(+)

Dan the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Her hair is luscious her, her skin is beautiful like the moon, her eyes are as wonderful as the ocean, the ocean is dark and deep however the surface in the right light can shine beautifully, her eyes are like this, the moon is pale and lights up the sky it shines and illuminates the dark of the world lie her skin, her hair is golden like the sun, radiant and yellow and pushes darkness to the corners of the world.

22nd Jun, 2018 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Phantom
(+)

Wanderer Dan

No one shall lay low Dan the Wanderer. I, Dan, have died but am alive again! I am still Dan the Wanderer even if this destiny of fate doth maketh me bewildered the 1st time over.

22nd Jun, 2018 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Phantom
(+)

Wanderer Dan

Dan the Wanderer Lives!. I awoke again for the 2nd time. I am astounded by it. I felt like it was a day dream. I shall reason for being for better.

23rd Jun, 2018 - 5:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Phantom
(+)

Dan the Wanderer

Dan the Wanderer is raised. I am no undead despite this 3rd destiny of fate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2018 - 5:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Phantom
(+)

Dan Wanderer

Dan the Wanderer is raised. Be it known to all that Dan the Wanderer hath returned in the 4th resurrection.

23rd Jun, 2018 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Phantom
(+)

Dan Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Dan the Wanderer is raised. It is mine disappointments that caused mine 5th demise within this fantastical era. What object in mind do I need?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dan the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,